Side 7 Padded body suit
By S. Park (bladespark)

Main bladespark Gallery Image: 'Padded body suit'

S. Park's Gallery Nav
P1020195.jpg  ‹ Previous Image Next Image ›
Museum Nav
Life_Drawing_W6A1.jpg ‹ Previous ImageNext Image › ladychecke_021010.jpg

Padded body suit — By S. Park (bladespark)  

P1020374.jpg - Click to View Full Size

If this image isn't this artist's original work, or doesn't fall within the site rules, please report it.

Padded body suit — By S. Park (bladespark)  

Rating: E
Category: Furry / Anthropomorphic
Classified: Finished Piece
Filesize: 110.44 Kb
Dimensions: 800 x 962
Uploaded:
  16 Feb 2011 - 23:50 ET
Wearing a layer of fur over you tends to obscure certain features, so if you want to actually look female you often have to pad a bit. Although I suspect this one was padded to a slightly larger cup size than the wearer actually sported. :D (And despite certain stereotypes, the customer for this was actually a girl! Though I've made them for guys as well.)

This was just the body, made to match an existing partial.

Error: You must be logged in to comment. If you have an account, log in, otherwise, you can create an account and join us!.

Comments & Critiques — Comments: 4  Bronze Star Awards 0   Silver Star Awards 0   Gold Star Awards 1  

digoraccoon
17 Feb 2011 - 08:01 ET
454 Comments

Profile · Gallery
Anonymous Comments Disabled - Login To Comment

I like it, it came out shapely in a good way.
Gold Star Award

Error: You must be logged in to comment. If you have an account, log in, otherwise, you can create an account and join us!.

digoraccoon
17 Feb 2011 - 08:08 ET
454 Comments

Profile · Gallery

Just curiousd to know, when you pad the suit, does the padding press up against you a lot (like, pressure) or does it still feel comfortable to wear?
Also, what do you normally charge for suits?

bladespark
bladespark
17 Feb 2011 - 12:37 ET
22 Comments

Profile · Gallery

digoraccoon wrote:
Just curiousd to know, when you pad the suit, does the padding press up against you a lot (like, pressure) or does it still feel comfortable to wear?
Also, what do you normally charge for suits?

The padding is still comfy, it's just foam, so it squishes. AS for what I charge, the base price for a full suit is $1,300. Actual prices will depend on the character and if you want stuff like padding, etc.

digoraccoon
17 Feb 2011 - 20:48 ET
454 Comments

Profile · Gallery

Ah, cool.