Side 7 And We Beat On
By Jordan Gregory (invader_bast)

Main invader_bast Gallery Image: 'And We Beat On'

Jordan Gregory's Gallery Nav
eamotherdaygift.jpg  ‹ Previous Image Next Image ›  upagainstawall.jpg

And We Beat On — By Jordan Gregory (invader_bast)  

grad.jpg - Click to View Full Size

If this image isn't this artist's original work, or doesn't fall within the site rules, please report it.

Bookmark/Share: Share on Facebook Facebook · Share on Digg Digg This · Share on StumbleUpon StumbleUpon · Del.icio.us Del.icio.us

And We Beat On — By Jordan Gregory (invader_bast)  

Rating: E
Category: Humanoid
Classified: Finished Piece
Filesize: 91.00 Kb
Dimensions: 1024 x 779
Uploaded:
  13 May 2005 - 04:11 ET
Left to right: Kat, KidK, AF and me. ^.^

u.u The class of '50! Ain't we cool? I messed up the heights real bad... Kat's supposed to be the tallest one :D;; And AF apparently has stilts on or something. But other than that, I like this picture.

We've all been though alot, and we're all doing so many great things... And we've recently crossed another bump in the road, but we got though it fine. So, no matter what we decide to do with our lives.. we'll be okay. We'll keep on going, no matter what. ^.^ Ah LOVES YOU GUYS! ;.;!

Artwork © 2005 Jordan Gregory

Additional Credits: Everyone (c) to themselves

Error: You must be logged in to comment. If you have an account, log in, otherwise, you can create an account and join us!.

Comments & Critiques — Comments: 1  Bronze Star Awards 0   Silver Star Awards 0   Gold Star Awards 0  

lynne
13 May 2005 - 16:35 ET
350 Comments

Profile · Gallery
Anonymous Comments Disabled - Login To Comment

Congrats, you guys! ^-^ Much love and well wishes to all four of you, wherever you end up... and very very cute picture, Basty. u.u

Error: You must be logged in to comment. If you have an account, log in, otherwise, you can create an account and join us!.