Side 7 Edinburgh
By Jordan Gregory (invader_bast)

Main invader_bast Gallery Image: 'Edinburgh'

Jordan Gregory's Gallery Nav
londonweres2.jpg  ‹ Previous Image Next Image ›  lyrabday2.jpg

Edinburgh — By Jordan Gregory (invader_bast)  

edinburgh1.jpg - Click to View Full Size

If this image isn't this artist's original work, or doesn't fall within the site rules, please report it.

Bookmark/Share: Share on Facebook Facebook · Share on Digg Digg This · Share on StumbleUpon StumbleUpon · Del.icio.us Del.icio.us

Edinburgh — By Jordan Gregory (invader_bast)  

Rating: E
Category: Humanoid
Classified: Finished Piece
Filesize: 100.00 Kb
Dimensions: 726 x 1024
Uploaded:
  13 Apr 2005 - 06:09 ET
SCREAM AF! SCREAAAAM! >D!!

u.u; *cough* I've been doing those colorkeys lately, and I just wanted to do something mad detailed and I remembered that AF wanted to see a picture of THIS GUY! Leith Corcur Ain't he cool? He's for our novel. u.u Mmmyup. the Mastah of Edinburgh.

I am so in love with that shading O.O

Artwork © 2005 Jordan Gregory

Additional Credits: Leith Corcur (c) to KidK!

Error: You must be logged in to comment. If you have an account, log in, otherwise, you can create an account and join us!.

Comments & Critiques — Comments: 2  Bronze Star Awards 0   Silver Star Awards 0   Gold Star Awards 0  

AF
13 Apr 2005 - 15:04 ET
46 Comments

Profile · Gallery
Anonymous Comments Disabled - Login To Comment

;;; I DID scream, ask Kidk. She was there. 6.6 .... And man, that... that's hot. I... yeah. Wow.

9.9; He's gonna inspire some horrible horrible slash with fashion sense like that. But that's okay X]==--- Hesopretty!!

Error: You must be logged in to comment. If you have an account, log in, otherwise, you can create an account and join us!.

kidkourage
15 Apr 2005 - 12:10 ET
262 Comments

Profile · Gallery
Anonymous Comments Disabled - Login To Comment

Slash, yeah. 9.9 Hey who wants to bet with me that when these novels get out, even though the couples are all *pretty clearly delineated,* someone gets the bright idea to stick Corcur and Zenas together? I can just see the convoluted fanfiction story now... =B I say this because it'd be hilarious if even in their humanized forms, people found some way to make a couple out of our tall boyz as they so often have in the past.

...no AF, I'm not going to steal your boyfriend. u.u;; Even if he IS aesthetically pleasing.