Side 7 Family Man
By Jordan Gregory (invader_bast)

Main invader_bast Gallery Image: 'Family Man'

Jordan Gregory's Gallery Nav
evemishieskies.jpg  ‹ Previous Image Next Image ›  shoreline.jpg

Family Man — By Jordan Gregory (invader_bast)  

familyman.jpg - Click to View Full Size

If this image isn't this artist's original work, or doesn't fall within the site rules, please report it.

Bookmark/Share: Share on Facebook Facebook · Share on Digg Digg This · Share on StumbleUpon StumbleUpon · Del.icio.us Del.icio.us

Family Man — By Jordan Gregory (invader_bast)  

Rating: E
Category: Miscellaneous
Classified: Finished Piece
Filesize: 174.00 Kb
Dimensions: 1024 x 835
Uploaded:
  16 Mar 2005 - 22:18 ET
Dai as Centime, from Skies or Arcadia. With his WIDDLE SMEETIES. :D

Arts for Skies of Irkadia.

Artwork © 2005 Jordan Gregory

Additional Credits: Skies of Arcadia, (c) to Nintendo, Dai (c) to AF, Asher and Eve (c) to me and AF

Error: You must be logged in to comment. If you have an account, log in, otherwise, you can create an account and join us!.

Comments & Critiques — Comments: 2  Bronze Star Awards 0   Silver Star Awards 0   Gold Star Awards 0  

lynne
16 Mar 2005 - 22:20 ET
350 Comments

Profile · Gallery
Anonymous Comments Disabled - Login To Comment

Awwwwwww! They're so cuuuuuute... though, Bast, I wish you would reduce the size of your pictures more. o.o It's REALLY hard to see the whole thing at once over here and they come out looking all garish when I can't see the most of 'em. But even so, is still so CUTE! :D *squees* Eve is just ADORABLE.

Error: You must be logged in to comment. If you have an account, log in, otherwise, you can create an account and join us!.

invader_bast
16 Mar 2005 - 22:32 ET
154 Comments

Profile · Gallery
Anonymous Comments Disabled - Login To Comment

Looks fine to me, but that's prolly cos my screen is bigger than yours or somethin'.