Side 7 Hanging Holy
By Lynne (lynne)

Main lynne Gallery Image: 'Hanging Holy'

Lynne's Gallery Nav
zyleeth1a.jpg  ‹ Previous Image Next Image ›  josiah1.jpg

Hanging Holy — By Lynne (lynne)  

churchy1.jpg

If this image isn't this artist's original work, or doesn't fall within the site rules, please report it.

Bookmark/Share: Share on Facebook Facebook · Share on Digg Digg This · Share on StumbleUpon StumbleUpon · Del.icio.us Del.icio.us

Hanging Holy — By Lynne (lynne)  

Rating: E
Category: Miscellaneous
Classified: Finished Piece
Filesize: 90.00 Kb
Dimensions: 556 x 461
Uploaded:
  01 Jan 2005 - 20:40 ET
Don't ask, because I have no clue! I peeked into the folder on my desktop that held 'unfinished PSD files'... and this was one of them. o_o There wasn't much left to be done with it, so I finished it up... it's kinda neat, actually.. I think I just drew myself with the tablet over a photo I took. I believe it's at the Duke University chapel in North Carolina, but I'm not sure.

Artwork © 2005 Lynne

Error: You must be logged in to comment. If you have an account, log in, otherwise, you can create an account and join us!.

Comments & Critiques — Comments: 3  Bronze Star Awards 0   Silver Star Awards 0   Gold Star Awards 0  

Defunct User Account
01 Jan 2005 - 22:24 ET
1009 Comments
Anonymous Comments Disabled - Login To Comment

Wonderful results...love the whole thing...Shirley

Error: You must be logged in to comment. If you have an account, log in, otherwise, you can create an account and join us!.

boredslacker
02 Jan 2005 - 11:23 ET
142 Comments

Profile · Gallery

terrific! I love the translucent wings!

chaosmage
02 Jan 2005 - 16:13 ET
110 Comments

Profile · Gallery

ACK! Glowing eyes! Spooooky!! Nah, just kidding. Really kewl actually. I like how the pupils are lighter than the rest of the eye. That's always a really kewl effect. The translucent wings are awesome. The anatomy is all nicely done and the shading on the claw and horns are very nicely done. And really, the idea of a dragon hanging from a church ceiling is just kewl and unique!