Side 7 Seeking Emmanuel
By Lynne (lynne)

Main lynne Gallery Image: 'Seeking Emmanuel'

Lynne's Gallery Nav
a1.jpg  ‹ Previous Image Next Image ›  yuurin1a.jpg

Seeking Emmanuel — By Lynne (lynne)  

meblue1.jpg

If this image isn't this artist's original work, or doesn't fall within the site rules, please report it.

Bookmark/Share: Share on Facebook Facebook · Share on Digg Digg This · Share on StumbleUpon StumbleUpon · Del.icio.us Del.icio.us

Seeking Emmanuel — By Lynne (lynne)  

Rating: E
Category: Miscellaneous
Classified: Rough Image
Filesize: 37.00 Kb
Dimensions: 356 x 324
Uploaded:
  05 Oct 2004 - 09:30 ET
-_- I can't finish anything or color anything on the computer anymore... and I can't do this and I can't do that and I'm stuck all which ways and too frightened and humiliated to approach anybody anymore. Waik. So this is my semi-depressed doodle of myself. Awaiting the clouds to remove their selves from in front of the sun.

Artwork © 2004 Lynne

Error: You must be logged in to comment. If you have an account, log in, otherwise, you can create an account and join us!.

Comments & Critiques — Comments: 1  Bronze Star Awards 0   Silver Star Awards 0   Gold Star Awards 0  

Defunct User Account
05 Oct 2004 - 16:25 ET
3 Comments
Anonymous Comments Disabled - Login To Comment

What an adoreable little dragon-creature! Her (I am assuming it is a she ^_~) pose makes me think of what a dragon might look like if you were to hold their egg up to the light and look at the fetus. She's waiting to be born, just kinda hovering in space somewhere.

It is a very calming image. I like it a lot. Great job of drawing the dragon! ^_~

Error: You must be logged in to comment. If you have an account, log in, otherwise, you can create an account and join us!.