Side 7 Equinozio Di Autunno
By Lynne (lynne)

Main lynne Gallery Image: 'Equinozio Di Autunno'

Lynne's Gallery Nav
chrygd1b.jpg  ‹ Previous Image Next Image ›  scholar1.jpg

Equinozio Di Autunno — By Lynne (lynne)  

loyalarmy1a.jpg - Click to View Full Size

If this image isn't this artist's original work, or doesn't fall within the site rules, please report it.

Bookmark/Share: Share on Facebook Facebook · Share on Digg Digg This · Share on StumbleUpon StumbleUpon · Del.icio.us Del.icio.us

Equinozio Di Autunno — By Lynne (lynne)  

Rating: E
Category: Miscellaneous
Classified: Finished Piece
Filesize: 215.00 Kb
Dimensions: 750 x 742
Uploaded:
  26 Sep 2004 - 18:41 ET
Arg, about time I actually finished a picture, huh? o.o I LIKE how this came out. ; Anyway. u.u Inspired by RP events, and KidK convinced me to draw it.. and then for some reason I kept working on it, which is nice, considering the art slump I'm in lately.

Yes, the background is an edited photo. But I love the special effects and everything else in this :D

Oh yes, and it's a fall-themed picture, because the baby blue Dragon in the picture, Turchino, was hatched on the autumn equinox. He's Rossi's PRECIOUS LITTLE BABY. Innit he cute :D So yes. And there is Antonio on the right, there, playing his violin. And that's me, up in the sky. We're kind of an odd group, but we get along very well.

Artwork © 2004 Lynne

Additional Credits: Viva belongs to KidK

Error: You must be logged in to comment. If you have an account, log in, otherwise, you can create an account and join us!.

Comments & Critiques — Comments: 2  Bronze Star Awards 0   Silver Star Awards 0   Gold Star Awards 0  

kat23a
26 Sep 2004 - 21:07 ET
124 Comments

Profile · Gallery
Anonymous Comments Disabled - Login To Comment

:'D AWWWWWwwwwww! The baby dragon's all curly and floofy! And Viva's hair matches the background! And SWOOSH lookit the leaves! :b I wanna hear what he's playing!

Error: You must be logged in to comment. If you have an account, log in, otherwise, you can create an account and join us!.

kidkourage
29 Sep 2004 - 08:28 ET
262 Comments

Profile · Gallery
Anonymous Comments Disabled - Login To Comment

I LOVE THE BLOWY LEAVES. o.@ Okay but! Of the more important parts of the pic...;;...Turchino is so cuuuuuute! Lookit his curly bits! I want to steal him for my own! I love his expression, too, watching Vives all curious-like. ^-^ And Vivi for his part looks all peaceful...awww... The trees are competing with him for 'most blazing foliage.' =B Eeee cute pic!