Side 7 Forever Sketchy
By Lynne (lynne)

Main lynne Gallery Image: 'Forever Sketchy'

Lynne's Gallery Nav
boat1.jpg  ‹ Previous Image Next Image ›  pentecosty1a.jpg

Forever Sketchy — By Lynne (lynne)  

saecula1.jpg

If this image isn't this artist's original work, or doesn't fall within the site rules, please report it.

Bookmark/Share: Share on Facebook Facebook · Share on Digg Digg This · Share on StumbleUpon StumbleUpon · Del.icio.us Del.icio.us

Forever Sketchy — By Lynne (lynne)  

Rating: E
Category: Miscellaneous
Classified: Rough Image
Filesize: 62.00 Kb
Dimensions: 636 x 506
Uploaded:
  07 Aug 2004 - 20:01 ET
Drew it on the plane to Reno. It's meeeeee yes. u.u

Artwork © 2004 Lynne

Error: You must be logged in to comment. If you have an account, log in, otherwise, you can create an account and join us!.

Comments & Critiques — Comments: 2  Bronze Star Awards 0   Silver Star Awards 0   Gold Star Awards 0  

EmoVampiress
07 Aug 2004 - 20:19 ET
10 Comments

Profile · Gallery
Anonymous Comments Disabled - Login To Comment

Wow this is VERY nice, i LOVE it! The shading and everything is just prefect. That ride muct have had no turbulence at all, lol

Error: You must be logged in to comment. If you have an account, log in, otherwise, you can create an account and join us!.

Defunct User Account
08 Aug 2004 - 03:16 ET
127 Comments
Anonymous Comments Disabled - Login To Comment

Yea, lol, I never could draw on planes, but I get sick from reading and stuff, so that might explain it...^_~ hehe...Anyways, I love this picture. Dragons are sooo cool and you did this very well. I love how the muzzle looks and his eye is so big.^_^ You did a great job on the shading in the wings and the musculature...great picture!!