Side 7 A Different Handling of Light
By Lynne (lynne)

Main lynne Gallery Image: 'A Different Handling of Light'

Lynne's Gallery Nav
kidkzim6.jpg  ‹ Previous Image Next Image ›  churchsmeets1.jpg

A Different Handling of Light — By Lynne (lynne)  

kidkbday1.jpg - Click to View Full Size

If this image isn't this artist's original work, or doesn't fall within the site rules, please report it.

Bookmark/Share: Share on Facebook Facebook · Share on Digg Digg This · Share on StumbleUpon StumbleUpon · Del.icio.us Del.icio.us

A Different Handling of Light — By Lynne (lynne)  

Rating: E
Category: Miscellaneous
Classified: Finished Piece
Filesize: 129.00 Kb
Dimensions: 612 x 678
Uploaded:
  27 May 2004 - 00:04 ET
Here is my birthday present for KidK! ^_^ I LOVE how this came out.. it was inspired by her LJ entry about Dragons and humans and color and stuff, kind of a followup to the one I wrote about Dragons being rainbows. She was talking about Dragons as prisms, and also said that humans, as a color, were black.. cuz they absorbed all the colors.

KidK's da human in this piccy, wearing black of course.. but different SHADES of black. u.u And holding an armful of colorful flowers.. another reference, to the human thing.. like the one from Dragonsbane. And the Dragon in this piccy is meeee.. cuz I loves the KidK.. I do... no other reason.. really Ranlu would've been better probably, cuz he's rainbowy. But anyways! KidK talked about Dragons being prisms, so I drew me taking the white light and it falling in a big SPLASH of rainbow colors!

I just love how this came out. 6.6 Thank you much to KidK for the idea and here it is, for you, and I hope you likes it ^_^

Artwork © 2004 Lynne

Additional Credits: KidK belongs to herself

Error: You must be logged in to comment. If you have an account, log in, otherwise, you can create an account and join us!.

Comments & Critiques — Comments: 6  Bronze Star Awards 0   Silver Star Awards 0   Gold Star Awards 0  

Defunct User Account
27 May 2004 - 11:16 ET
138 Comments
Anonymous Comments Disabled - Login To Comment

Very pretty picture. I think KidK will like it a lot. The only thing I would change is to make her glasses more about the size of her eyes instead of seeming so small. I love the use of bright colours and the shading is very well done. Good job!

Error: You must be logged in to comment. If you have an account, log in, otherwise, you can create an account and join us!.

kidkourage
27 May 2004 - 22:32 ET
262 Comments

Profile · Gallery

Humans are black! ='D Aw that's so sweeeeeeet and cool to metaphorize my metaphor even further... When we write an entire book about the subject, this can be the cover of the European edition. u.u Because Europe appreciates bright involved colorful covers, unlike the US. Thank you so much! I loves it! It's like the perfect visualization of da theory...gods now I gotta expand on that more and come up with more examples... *cuddlehugs* ^___^ Love yooooou and thanks!!

lynne
27 May 2004 - 23:43 ET
350 Comments

Profile · Gallery

:D!! Oh a book! Oh that would be awesome someday we must write many books together ^_^

Dalamar
27 May 2004 - 23:21 ET
27 Comments

Profile · Gallery

Oh, that's such a good picture...I've read that series, but I never thought of it like this. Wow, I just love this concept!

Defunct User Account
16 Jun 2004 - 21:13 ET
877 Comments

The little bits of rainbow color in this one are very nice.

Defunct User Account
29 Jul 2004 - 15:00 ET
11 Comments

WOW! itz so beautiful!!! you are a very pretty dragon!
Happy birthday KidK!!

I just turned 17 on this past July 9, WOOOO! Cancerian power!!!!!