Side 7 Baby Mine
By Lynne (lynne)

Main lynne Gallery Image: 'Baby Mine'

Lynne's Gallery Nav
zudragon1.jpg  ‹ Previous Image Next Image ›  roguezimzarm1.jpg

Baby Mine — By Lynne (lynne)  

lynnerogerdragons1.jpg - Click to View Full Size

If this image isn't this artist's original work, or doesn't fall within the site rules, please report it.

Bookmark/Share: Share on Facebook Facebook · Share on Digg Digg This · Share on StumbleUpon StumbleUpon · Del.icio.us Del.icio.us

Baby Mine — By Lynne (lynne)  

Rating: E
Category: Miscellaneous
Classified: Finished Piece
Filesize: 116.00 Kb
Dimensions: 700 x 638
Uploaded:
  22 Jan 2004 - 14:58 ET
I drew this last night, but didn't have time to color it, so, now it is colored. It's me and Roger-smeety. Only, he's a baby Dragon. o.o I dunno why. Roger is a complicated smeet. (In the RP) First he was Misik and Evanae's Irken smeet and then he died and then he was reborn as me and Zim and Misik's smeet... and me, having something of a Dragon about me, potentially passed that part onto Roger.. so here he is as a Dragon, just cuz I felt like drawing that.

Outside of RP I don't know who Roger is, but I know he was my baby of some kind, in some life, and I think I might've lost him like Misik did in the RP, because thinking about him brings up so much emotion that it's hard not to cry even just thinking about him. But then, that's only speculation. I love my smeet-Roger.

Artwork © 2004 Lynne

Error: You must be logged in to comment. If you have an account, log in, otherwise, you can create an account and join us!.

Comments & Critiques — Comments: 5  Bronze Star Awards 0   Silver Star Awards 0   Gold Star Awards 0  

WaterGoddessMillenia
22 Jan 2004 - 15:12 ET
94 Comments

Profile · Gallery
Anonymous Comments Disabled - Login To Comment

Awww...it's so cute! ^^ I love how you used blue and black to color the dragons, it makes them look really nice. Love the background too.

Error: You must be logged in to comment. If you have an account, log in, otherwise, you can create an account and join us!.

Mali
22 Jan 2004 - 21:12 ET
99 Comments

Profile · Gallery

This is so full of emotion. The wittle baby dragon Roger is so cute. You both look so happy.

I love ze eyes.

And the passion between youse and Roger.

kat23a
22 Jan 2004 - 22:24 ET
124 Comments

Profile · Gallery

0.0!!!!

:D!!!!! AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*ATTACKGLOMPhugglenuzzleHUGcuddlecling* That is SO cute! There's no END to the cuteness! :''''D!!!!! Wookit 'is widdle dwagon eyes an' da widdle dwagon tail-scales an' the little WINGS an' he's on his back an' so incredibly CUTE GONNA 'SPLODEAWWWWWWWWWWWW*explodes*

KnifeH
29 Jan 2004 - 21:12 ET
29 Comments

Profile · Gallery

Very adorable!! I can't see the baby's legs though. Nice coloring and shading, I love it! The background is kinda blurry though but I that's fine anyway, nothing that ruins the artwork :D!

Blackdawn_70631
18 Mar 2004 - 20:44 ET
29 Comments

Profile · Gallery

~Bottom jaw drops~ Wow. This is sooooo good, I love dragons, then with it being finely detailed makes it perfect! Perfect I say!
Two thumbs wayyyy up.
Good job!

^_^

P.S. Is it all right if I add this to my site? It's currently being revamped so work from old and new artists and authors won't be posted until after I'm finished with the new look.

http://www.geocities.com/blackdawn_70631/blackdawns-domain/blackdawns-domain.html