Side 7 The Universe is One Song
By Lynne (lynne)

Main lynne Gallery Image: 'The Universe is One Song'

Lynne's Gallery Nav
familyonmars1a.jpg  ‹ Previous Image Next Image ›  alynna1.jpg

The Universe is One Song — By Lynne (lynne)  

sameidea1.jpg - Click to View Full Size

If this image isn't this artist's original work, or doesn't fall within the site rules, please report it.

Bookmark/Share: Share on Facebook Facebook · Share on Digg Digg This · Share on StumbleUpon StumbleUpon · Del.icio.us Del.icio.us

The Universe is One Song — By Lynne (lynne)  

Rating: E
Category: Miscellaneous
Classified: Finished Piece
Filesize: 119.00 Kb
Dimensions: 800 x 667
Uploaded:
  29 Dec 2003 - 17:07 ET
I made this piccy for Basty, cuz it's her birthday today. It's me, and her in her cat form. I got the idea from the picture on one of my tarot cards.. it had a cat and a teeny dragon sniffing noses and the book said it represented that the same idea can have different forms. So my picture here is a play on that. Dragons and cats do have an affinity somehow.. but, I kinda like how it came out. All peaceful. I wish I knew what Bast's kitty form looked like. o_o;

Happy 16th birthday, Bastimoof!

Artwork © 2003 Lynne

Additional Credits: Bast belongs to herself

Error: You must be logged in to comment. If you have an account, log in, otherwise, you can create an account and join us!.

Comments & Critiques — Comments: 5  Bronze Star Awards 0   Silver Star Awards 0   Gold Star Awards 0  

KrazyKelli
29 Dec 2003 - 17:15 ET
4 Comments

Profile · Gallery
Anonymous Comments Disabled - Login To Comment

very nice.. ^^ very nice dragon you are. And very cute kitty.

I'm impressed by your lack of lines in the pic. Must've been really hard to do and I commend you on your effort.

Error: You must be logged in to comment. If you have an account, log in, otherwise, you can create an account and join us!.

lynne
29 Dec 2003 - 21:16 ET
350 Comments

Profile · Gallery

Well, the original had lines... but I left them on a seperate layer so that I could erase them more easily later.

invader_bast
29 Dec 2003 - 20:05 ET
154 Comments

Profile · Gallery

Awwwww! Wesookyooot! 8D!!!! Yup actually, that's pretty much my kitty form. o.o ... u.u *GLOMPHUGGLECLINGSOFLOCE* The picture ROCKS! The coloring is fantastic, as always and the poses are CUUUTE! I can't thank you enough, Lynne. I love you so much!

lynne
29 Dec 2003 - 21:16 ET
350 Comments

Profile · Gallery

*huggles* I love you too! And I am glad you like it.

Invader_Flame
04 Jan 2004 - 20:30 ET
48 Comments

Profile · Gallery

awww! This is so cuteiful!
Bast is such a cute kitty!
Yay!
*and all was good*