Side 7 The Cat King
By Heather A (Heza)

Main Heza Gallery Image: 'The Cat King'

Heather A's Gallery Nav
‹ Previous Image Next Image ›  JimSim.JPG

The Cat King — By Heather A (Heza)  

Cking.jpg - Click to View Full Size

If this image isn't this artist's original work, or doesn't fall within the site rules, please report it.

Bookmark/Share: Share on Facebook Facebook · Share on Digg Digg This · Share on StumbleUpon StumbleUpon · Del.icio.us Del.icio.us

The Cat King — By Heather A (Heza)  

Rating: E
Category: Fan Art - Animation/Comic
Classified: Finished Piece
Filesize: 49.00 Kb
Dimensions: 661 x 590
Uploaded:
  05 Sep 2003 - 20:34 ET
I drew this a while back for the unofficial cats dont dance fan site. They had an open thing for fan artists to draw the characters in a movie poster for the movies 5th aniversary. This was a rush job, which is why it looks kinda bad. I didn't do the comp coloring my friend did since I didn't want to turn in a rough picture.

Artwork © 2003 Heather A

Additional Credits: Shelly Pledger

Referenced Source: Cats don't dance

Error: You must be logged in to comment. If you have an account, log in, otherwise, you can create an account and join us!.

Comments & Critiques — Comments: 2  Bronze Star Awards 0   Silver Star Awards 0   Gold Star Awards 0  

Xilver
28 Sep 2003 - 09:03 ET
1 Comment

Profile · Gallery
Anonymous Comments Disabled - Login To Comment

Well, the picture looks great colored.
The shadows are good!

Error: You must be logged in to comment. If you have an account, log in, otherwise, you can create an account and join us!.

Defunct User Account
19 Nov 2003 - 16:12 ET
1266 Comments
Anonymous Comments Disabled - Login To Comment

Private Comment