Side 7 lynnedragon1.jpg
By Lynne (lynne)

Main lynne Gallery Image: 'lynnedragon1.jpg'

Lynne's Gallery Nav
cow1.jpg  ‹ Previous Image Next Image ›  levi1.jpg

lynnedragon1.jpg — By Lynne (lynne)  

lynnedragon1.jpg

If this image isn't this artist's original work, or doesn't fall within the site rules, please report it.

Bookmark/Share: Share on Facebook Facebook · Share on Digg Digg This · Share on StumbleUpon StumbleUpon · Del.icio.us Del.icio.us

lynnedragon1.jpg — By Lynne (lynne)  

Rating: E
Category: Miscellaneous
Classified: Finished Piece
Filesize: 102.00 Kb
Dimensions: 635 x 516
Uploaded:
  21 Aug 2003 - 20:09 ET
Again I wimp out on the background! But I really like how this came out, as bizarrely surreal as it is. It's um.. well.. o.o .. me.. with a fiddle. A rather funky one. I HAVE played a fiddle that looks like that.. it was SO COOL O_O It was also three grand. 9.9; Eh-heh.

I still find it very bizarre to see a Dragon playing a fiddle.. but it's cute :D I like the swirly things around the feets.. that was kinda random.. but overall I think this pic has a kind of surreal magical feel to it.. mebbe that's just me.. o.O

Yao Chi wrote a ballad based on this picture.. thank you so much Yao Chi! You are incredible with words!

Artwork © 2003 Lynne

Additional Credits: The background is from a painting of some sort I found online.

Error: You must be logged in to comment. If you have an account, log in, otherwise, you can create an account and join us!.

Comments & Critiques — Comments: 4  Bronze Star Awards 0   Silver Star Awards 0   Gold Star Awards 0  

Dalspots
21 Aug 2003 - 20:46 ET
2 Comments

Profile · Gallery
Anonymous Comments Disabled - Login To Comment

Neato image there, espically on the coloring and the wings, and the pose is cool aswell.
But..just a tip, maybe you could of used a bit of lighting on the character to add more depth to it?oo
otherwise, the pic looks cool ^^

Error: You must be logged in to comment. If you have an account, log in, otherwise, you can create an account and join us!.

Yao_Chi
21 Aug 2003 - 22:28 ET
6 Comments

Profile · Gallery

Ah Lynne,
I think this image of your dragon sawing away at the fiddle, and to all appearances dancing as well, is absolutely delightful. There is a sense of joy in the playiing of the fiddle. You are holding it high, and your bow claw is very high suggesting lots of energy and excitement. I love the way the dragon is high stepping with the left leg. I can easily imagine this as an animation. Think of that. I hope to see this image of yours in other places too. You know what I mean.
Yao Chi

[ Yao_Chi's Biography ]

Defunct User Account
25 Aug 2003 - 12:35 ET
18 Comments

I love the way you did the wing and crest flaps! Beautiful and wimsical!

Defunct User Account
29 Aug 2003 - 11:11 ET
2 Comments

Oooo! That's so pretty and really, realle creative! I love how you've made the wings semi-transprent! It's a beautiful picture!