Side 7 Yao Chi Sprite
By Lynne (lynne)

Main lynne Gallery Image: 'Yao Chi Sprite'

Lynne's Gallery Nav
hydra1a.jpg  ‹ Previous Image Next Image ›  myrror1a.jpg

Yao Chi Sprite — By Lynne (lynne)  

yaochi1.gif

If this image isn't this artist's original work, or doesn't fall within the site rules, please report it.

Bookmark/Share: Share on Facebook Facebook · Share on Digg Digg This · Share on StumbleUpon StumbleUpon · Del.icio.us Del.icio.us

Yao Chi Sprite — By Lynne (lynne)  

Rating: E
Category: Miscellaneous
Classified: Finished Piece
Filesize: 2.00 Kb
Dimensions: 108 x 118
Uploaded:
  18 Aug 2003 - 14:46 ET
It's.. Yao Chi ^.^; Someone else from the NCD, and very snazzy-cool little Dragon. This is a kind of.. sprite thingey.. okay maybe it's a little big for a sprite.. but it's hard to draw smaller with a mouse. ._.; Colorful, innit he?

Artwork © 2003 Lynne

Additional Credits: Yao Chi belongs to his player at the NCD

Error: You must be logged in to comment. If you have an account, log in, otherwise, you can create an account and join us!.

Comments & Critiques — Comments: 2  Bronze Star Awards 0   Silver Star Awards 0   Gold Star Awards 0  

invader_bast
18 Aug 2003 - 17:44 ET
154 Comments

Profile · Gallery
Anonymous Comments Disabled - Login To Comment

Colors... @_@! How in the world did you draw that with only a MOUSE? O.o It's so GOOD..

Error: You must be logged in to comment. If you have an account, log in, otherwise, you can create an account and join us!.

Yao_Chi
21 Aug 2003 - 22:34 ET
6 Comments

Profile · Gallery
Anonymous Comments Disabled - Login To Comment

I must state for the record that Lynne gave this to me out of the blue and without warning. I love it. Unlike sprites which are often so small that folk find then hard to see (folks with poor vision like me) this one is large enough to appreciate how personalized he is. That is definitely me, Yao Chi. I adore the attention you gave to details even while working at the pixel level with a mouse. Lynne, I have made it one of my signatures and you have seen it thus.
Thanks
Yao Chi

[ Yao_Chi's Biography ]