Side 7 Head Self-Portrait
By Lynne (lynne)

Main lynne Gallery Image: 'Head Self-Portrait'

Lynne's Gallery Nav
phantomzim3a.jpg  ‹ Previous Image Next Image ›  dragonstretch1.jpg

Head Self-Portrait — By Lynne (lynne)  

headportrait1.jpg

If this image isn't this artist's original work, or doesn't fall within the site rules, please report it.

Bookmark/Share: Share on Facebook Facebook · Share on Digg Digg This · Share on StumbleUpon StumbleUpon · Del.icio.us Del.icio.us

Head Self-Portrait — By Lynne (lynne)  

Rating: E
Category: Miscellaneous
Classified: Rough Image
Filesize: 44.00 Kb
Dimensions: 341 x 384
Uploaded:
  06 Mar 2003 - 05:48 ET
.... I HATE THIS PICTURE!! ... ~.~ .. okay, so I did it at like 5 AM.. that's probably why it sucks.. but the head contours are all wrong.. 6.6 .. my scanner is putting lines in it, too. o.o; ... I feel.. awful. Need.. sleep.. *thunk* -.-
Artwork © Copyright 2003 Lynne Stephenson

Error: You must be logged in to comment. If you have an account, log in, otherwise, you can create an account and join us!.

Comments & Critiques — Comments: 3  Bronze Star Awards 0   Silver Star Awards 0   Gold Star Awards 0  

Sapphire-Kun
(Anonymously Posted)
06 Mar 2003 - 15:15 ET
Anonymous Comments Disabled - Login To Comment

wow. that looks really good. you might not think so, but I do. of course, I'm not a real good judge of drawing, considering the extent of my drawing ability is stick figures. ^^; I really like your other pictures as well.

Error: You must be logged in to comment. If you have an account, log in, otherwise, you can create an account and join us!.

InvaderZIP23
(Anonymously Posted)
06 Mar 2003 - 17:21 ET

In my book, that is awesome beyond all awesome-y..ness! my dragons always look rather like dinosaurs, but yours aree just awesome. they have something...dragon-y about them.
ZIM: Dragon-y. brilliant comment there.
ZIP: Dib? Where's the duct tape and those Barney eppies?
ZIM: 0.0 don't you dare......
ZIP: heh heh heh.......good drawing..now..I have an irken to torture. Auf weidersehen!

KidK
(Anonymously Posted)
08 Mar 2003 - 10:49 ET

o.o...I don't see anything wrong with it...but then, as you know, I cannot draw Dragons properly at all. 6.6;; Yours are so beautiful! And, even if you don't agree about the awesome-ness of this particular picture, you have the perfect excuse that while drawing this is was like 48 AM and you were also busy filling my Zim's head with visions of smeet 'allies.' ^.^;;;

Your sketches are like 3 thousand times better than my own final works, and you should be proud! ^-^ But, then, I'm *always* distracted by one person or another...NO, Pur, there ARE no new comics this week. . And even if there were I have papers to do so I haven't time to let you read them. O.O...what the...oh, man, that's right! I have to finish my second paper! Ack gotta go! LOVE!