Side 7 Candelabra
By Lynne (lynne)

Main lynne Gallery Image: 'Candelabra'

Lynne's Gallery Nav
irkme2c.jpg  ‹ Previous Image Next Image ›  zimfiddle4b1a.jpg

Candelabra — By Lynne (lynne)  

candelabra1.jpg

If this image isn't this artist's original work, or doesn't fall within the site rules, please report it.

Bookmark/Share: Share on Facebook Facebook · Share on Digg Digg This · Share on StumbleUpon StumbleUpon · Del.icio.us Del.icio.us

Candelabra — By Lynne (lynne)  

Rating: E
Category: Miscellaneous
Classified: Finished Piece
Filesize: 71.00 Kb
Dimensions: 571 x 513
Uploaded:
  02 Jun 2002 - 13:34 ET
Her name (or nickname, anyway) is Candelabra. I have no idea why. It just is.

Anyway, this was a pencil drawing, but it looked so grainy and yicky I said heck, I'm just gonna color it on the computer.. so I did! I think it came out kewl. I have mastered the paintbrush-and-smudge-tool trick! Heehee. It's very awesome ^.^ The caliber of my art has gotten a lot better, in my opinion, since getting this new monitor..
Artwork © Copyright 2002 Lynne Stephenson

Error: You must be logged in to comment. If you have an account, log in, otherwise, you can create an account and join us!.

Comments & Critiques — Comments: 3  Bronze Star Awards 0   Silver Star Awards 0   Gold Star Awards 0  

AF
(Anonymously Posted)
02 Jun 2002 - 13:58 ET
Anonymous Comments Disabled - Login To Comment

O.O
...That is incredible!! I am once more in awe of the awesome talent that is Lynne's!! The wings are so.. so.. AMAZING! And the positioning and shading are beyond words! I love the pic!!

Error: You must be logged in to comment. If you have an account, log in, otherwise, you can create an account and join us!.

Tabatha
(Anonymously Posted)
02 Jun 2002 - 20:06 ET

WOW! This is GREAT! So marvellous and beautiful!!

By the way, YOU are the artistic genius!!!

Kat23a
(Anonymously Posted)
04 Jun 2002 - 14:01 ET

^_^ Coloring it on the computer was DEFINITELY worth it!