Side 7 Dragons Dancing (fun!)
By Lynne (lynne)

Main lynne Gallery Image: 'Dragons Dancing (fun!)'

Lynne's Gallery Nav
mechdance1.jpg  ‹ Previous Image Next Image ›  nothuman1.jpg

Dragons Dancing (fun!) — By Lynne (lynne)  

dragondance1.jpg - Click to View Full Size

If this image isn't this artist's original work, or doesn't fall within the site rules, please report it.

Bookmark/Share: Share on Facebook Facebook · Share on Digg Digg This · Share on StumbleUpon StumbleUpon · Del.icio.us Del.icio.us

Dragons Dancing (fun!) — By Lynne (lynne)  

Rating: E
Category: Miscellaneous
Classified: Finished Piece
Filesize: 142.00 Kb
Dimensions: 584 x 774
Uploaded:
  16 Apr 2002 - 23:42 ET
This is me, and Nene Pele, AF's dragon familiar! Just felt inspired to do this after the Hawaii escapade.. workin on a pic of that, by the way, I don't know how soon it'll be finished though. AF and Zim are also in this picture! Look how happy they are!
Artwork © Copyright 2002 Lynne Stephenson

Additional Credits: Invader Zim belongs to Jhonen Vasquez, Nene Pele belongs to himself (and me and AF belong to ourselves.. I think)

Error: You must be logged in to comment. If you have an account, log in, otherwise, you can create an account and join us!.

Comments & Critiques — Comments: 2  Bronze Star Awards 0   Silver Star Awards 0   Gold Star Awards 0  

KidK
(Anonymously Posted)
17 Apr 2002 - 07:13 ET
Anonymous Comments Disabled - Login To Comment

Oooooooooooo, AF's dragon is pretty too! Aw, she's so happy! And lil' Zimmy looks scared. Scared Zimmy is cute, ya know. ^_^

Error: You must be logged in to comment. If you have an account, log in, otherwise, you can create an account and join us!.

Janella B. aka Invader ZaiFae
(Anonymously Posted)
29 Jul 2002 - 15:37 ET
Anonymous Comments Disabled - Login To Comment

Wow. How come your dragons look so good compared to my dragons? It's not fair. *Whiny* I want a dragon familiar.
Lightwing(a friend of mine You already have one, fool!
Me: Ooooh yeeeeaaah...Kialarnth. She's my golden queen Pernese homie!
Lightwing: Shut up before I sic Dazdemordres on you.
Me: Eep. Dazdemordres=big scary dragon controlled by sadistic lunatic...
Lightwing: Oh, you're getting it now girl.

I'm going to run a way now. But before I go, I bow once to your amazing dragon drawing abilities.

And Zimmy looks really cute too!

Toodles!