Side 7 Costume Party
By Lynne (lynne)

Main lynne Gallery Image: 'Costume Party'

Lynne's Gallery Nav
amazing1.jpg  ‹ Previous Image Next Image ›  group4a.jpg

Costume Party — By Lynne (lynne)  

costumes1.jpg - Click to View Full Size

If this image isn't this artist's original work, or doesn't fall within the site rules, please report it.

Bookmark/Share: Share on Facebook Facebook · Share on Digg Digg This · Share on StumbleUpon StumbleUpon · Del.icio.us Del.icio.us

Costume Party — By Lynne (lynne)  

Rating: E
Category: Fan Art - Animation/Comic
Classified: Finished Piece
Filesize: 230.00 Kb
Dimensions: 789 x 604
Uploaded:
  06 Apr 2002 - 02:21 ET
Or something of the like. This is my birthday present to Jendai! I designed these costumes meself ( but with influences of course). From left to right.. Nny, Zim (as Red Death, AMAZING, no?), Lynne (meeee!), Jendai (with a balloon cuz it's his birthday), Bast, AF, and Purple! AF has a pineapple on her head!! Heehee!
Artwork © Copyright 2002 Lynne Stephenson

Additional Credits: Invader Zim and JtHM belong to Jhonen Vasquez; Jendai Kaalae belongs to Aliet Faslami

Referenced Source: Invader Zim, JtHM

Error: You must be logged in to comment. If you have an account, log in, otherwise, you can create an account and join us!.

Comments & Critiques — Comments: 9  Bronze Star Awards 0   Silver Star Awards 0   Gold Star Awards 0  

Narcotics
(Anonymously Posted)
06 Apr 2002 - 09:16 ET
Anonymous Comments Disabled - Login To Comment

Wonderous picture as usual Lynne. They all look amazing, not just ZIm (heehee). The colors are incredible too! Boohoo...I wasn't invited ;.;. Oh well, maybe I'll be there next time. HAPPY BIRTHDAY JENDAI!!!!! And great picture Lynne ^.^

Error: You must be logged in to comment. If you have an account, log in, otherwise, you can create an account and join us!.

AF
(Anonymously Posted)
06 Apr 2002 - 14:30 ET

PINEAPPLE!!! I luv da little pineapple.. I loves it GOOD!! MEEHEEHEE! Whoo.. I'm short. PINEAPPLE! Lynne so pretty in her costume! Pineapple! Hehe! Viva Red Death! Uh oh, look out Zim! Nny's gonna get ya! ^.^ Hehe! Dai has a balloon! He looks adorable there... KITTY BAST! *anyone wanna guess who had sugar?* PINEAPPLE!!! Ooo... Pur.. costume.. hehehehehehe...

Galadriel Weasley
(Anonymously Posted)
06 Apr 2002 - 16:22 ET

This is such a cool drawing. I love the costumes. You did a great job on it.

Invader Rhea
(Anonymously Posted)
07 Apr 2002 - 04:09 ET

Awesome pic Lynne. It's awaesome....wait...I'm repeating myself. Whatever. I love it. It's awesome...I mean...it's....awesome...

KidK
(Anonymously Posted)
08 Apr 2002 - 17:13 ET

Coolies! Gosh, everybody looks so neat! I luv Zimmy's hat! And now I can add him to my list of green people with capes who rock! Woooooo! Oh, and I want Bast's dress. Heh, 'Nny has such a funny look on his face... Yeah, I could go on forever, but I hafta study *sometime.* So, I'll just leave you with this one-word review: AMAZING!!!!!!

Invader Bast
(Anonymously Posted)
10 Apr 2002 - 04:46 ET

OooooOooooOOOOOoo!! Lookit me!! I's so pretty. You draw me better then I do! O.O This picture amazes me, Lynne. Really. Hehehehe! AF hassa pineapple on her head! ! And I like to costumes too! So neat!

Krypto
(Anonymously Posted)
29 Jul 2002 - 11:40 ET

ummm... you don't know me but i am a big fan of your artwork!! this picture is the best i've seen so far. unless i cant remember the others... well i like it!!

Invader ZaiFae
(Anonymously Posted)
30 Jul 2002 - 21:48 ET

That...I...You...Why...Eh...WHY MUST YOU BE SO AMAZING?!?!?!?! *sniffle* It's not fair...
Your costume is way too cool for it's own good. And Zim looks so...so...so...what is the word? Ah yes, formidable. Capes are cool!
WOO! PINEAPPLE! Pineapple chunks are good.

Yeah. One more commendation to your amazing skill and now I must leave.

P.S.:Happy-and more likely than not late-Birthday, Jendai!!!

krypto
(Anonymously Posted)
31 Jul 2002 - 07:51 ET

oooooohhhhh..... wow....ummm.... i had choc'lit fer brekfist!! hehehe! i cantt speel anee thin' rite! nise pikture . me likes it!!