Side 7 Bridesmaid's dress
By Lynne (lynne)

Main lynne Gallery Image: 'Bridesmaid's dress'

Lynne's Gallery Nav
magical2.jpg  ‹ Previous Image Next Image ›  lookirken1.jpg

Bridesmaid's dress — By Lynne (lynne)  

bridesmaid1.jpg

If this image isn't this artist's original work, or doesn't fall within the site rules, please report it.

Bookmark/Share: Share on Facebook Facebook · Share on Digg Digg This · Share on StumbleUpon StumbleUpon · Del.icio.us Del.icio.us

Bridesmaid's dress — By Lynne (lynne)  

Rating: E
Category: Fan Art - Animation/Comic
Classified: Rough Image
Filesize: 144.00 Kb
Dimensions: 420 x 575
Uploaded:
  02 Apr 2002 - 15:29 ET
Tis me in one of the bridesmaid's dresses for Bast and Jendai's wedding! Big sleeves! ^.^ I threw Zim in there on JC's insistence that I draw him in a tux *shudder* He's ringbearer, poor guy.. <.> I'm not sure why, but seeing Zim in a tuxedo is very frightening to me.. seriously..
Artwork © Copyright 2002 Lynne Stephenson

Additional Credits: Invader Zim belongs to Jhonen Vasquez, and the bridesmaid dress is Bast's

Referenced Source: Invader Zim

Error: You must be logged in to comment. If you have an account, log in, otherwise, you can create an account and join us!.

Comments & Critiques — Comments: 7  Bronze Star Awards 0   Silver Star Awards 0   Gold Star Awards 0  

Narcotics
(Anonymously Posted)
02 Apr 2002 - 18:40 ET
Anonymous Comments Disabled - Login To Comment

Ok JC! You can do this...you told Lynne you wouldn't gush....you said you wouldn't gush but...but...HE'S SO--No no! For Lynne. ::straightens up:: Nice picture Lynne. I like it a lot. The bridesmaid's dress looks very nice and Zim is...well I can't say what he is or you'll do not nice things to me o.o;

Error: You must be logged in to comment. If you have an account, log in, otherwise, you can create an account and join us!.

MiracleChick
(Anonymously Posted)
03 Apr 2002 - 12:50 ET

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWZim!! He's so kawaii!! Oh he's cute!! CUTE CUTE CUTE!! Oh more tuxedo Zim!! Oh the preciousness! You are sooooo great at drawing Zim. Fabulous. And he's so ADORABLE. He's such a widdle cuddle thing. ^.~

lynne
03 Apr 2002 - 15:15 ET
350 Comments

Profile · Gallery

>.< How can you people think this cute? How can you? YOU SICKEN ME!! *runs in circles screaming*

ZIM!
(Anonymously Posted)
03 Apr 2002 - 19:43 ET

*stares at the pic* O.O
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!! WHY!? AAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! SWEET MOTHER!! OH MY TALLEST THE EVILNESS OF THE HUMAN CLOTHING!!! *runs screaming*

Galadriel Weasley
(Anonymously Posted)
09 Apr 2002 - 19:20 ET

Zim in a tux! SWEET MOTHER OF IRK!!!!!! That is just so wrong. How creey looking. The picture is good. But Zim in a tux is just wrong. He looks very bad in human clothing.

lynne
09 Apr 2002 - 22:50 ET
350 Comments

Profile · Gallery

Yes! Very very wrong it is.. thank you!! I'm sure Zim would thank you as well! *looks pointedly at Zim's screamy comment*

Krypto
(Anonymously Posted)
29 Jul 2002 - 11:49 ET

you are truly evil. making The Almighty Zim wear a tux!?! i cant stand it. poor zimmy!!!