Side 7 THE picture!
By Lynne (lynne)

Main lynne Gallery Image: 'THE picture!'

Lynne's Gallery Nav
couch1.jpg  ‹ Previous Image Next Image ›  bridesmaid1.jpg

THE picture! — By Lynne (lynne)  

magical2.jpg - Click to View Full Size

If this image isn't this artist's original work, or doesn't fall within the site rules, please report it.

Bookmark/Share: Share on Facebook Facebook · Share on Digg Digg This · Share on StumbleUpon StumbleUpon · Del.icio.us Del.icio.us

THE picture! — By Lynne (lynne)  

Rating: E
Category: Fan Art - Anime/Manga
Classified: Finished Piece
Filesize: 156.00 Kb
Dimensions: 691 x 532
Uploaded:
  31 Mar 2002 - 16:15 ET
Here it is, Mike! ^.^ I sat down and finished it, complete with djinni of doom and a rainbow! Magical Dude Mike-the-Awesome and.. Magical Girl *wince* Cutie Lynne. WITH HAPPY JUICE! ^.^ Don't worry Mike, you're my best pal too! :D
Artwork © Copyright 2002 Lynne Stephenson

Additional Credits: Mike-the-Awesome belongs to himself, the djinni and pokemon belong to.. whoever owns them..

Referenced Source: Djinni... pokemon...?

Error: You must be logged in to comment. If you have an account, log in, otherwise, you can create an account and join us!.

Comments & Critiques — Comments: 6  Bronze Star Awards 0   Silver Star Awards 0   Gold Star Awards 0  

kat23a
(Anonymously Posted)
31 Mar 2002 - 23:16 ET
Anonymous Comments Disabled - Login To Comment

YES! HAPPY JUICE! THE HAPPY JUICE RULES AAAALL!!!

Error: You must be logged in to comment. If you have an account, log in, otherwise, you can create an account and join us!.

Mike-The-Awesome
(Anonymously Posted)
01 Apr 2002 - 10:08 ET

WOW!!! I am so beautiful!! YOu did it real good!! It's perfect! I love to end sentences with !'s!! I really love it!!!! Thank you soo much for drawing it!! It all looks so good, Lynnie!! WOW...my pictures are never so good...oh, well...you draw well enough for the two of us!! Thanks again!!

Love,
~Mike!!

KidK
(Anonymously Posted)
01 Apr 2002 - 13:48 ET

Kawaiiiiiiiiiiiii! I was looking forward to seeing this one since Mike started making mysterious comments about "Lynne's gonna draw me, and she's gonna draw me with the right hat." Apparently, the hat I had envisioned was not the one he had in mind. Heh, you are a Magical Girl! Heeheeheeeeee! You drew Mike good! I did an illustration for that story this week too, and I gotta say, you made his outfit a lot cooler than I did (though if I ever get a scanner you shall be amazed at my amazing rendition of Pixy 'Nny-sa ^.~). And your outfit just rocks! Yeehaw! I think *I* must be high on Happy Juice! Thanks for being such a nice friend. ^_^ ~KidK da SI Maniac

Tabatha
(Anonymously Posted)
03 Apr 2002 - 21:39 ET

VEry NICE! Nic Dark Eevee, too... so KYOOT! I want that dress...

Irken Insane
(Anonymously Posted)
05 Apr 2002 - 20:48 ET

^_^ I like! Nice coloring and shading..

PHUNNY PHEATHERS! ::okes feathers:: ^_^

Krypto
(Anonymously Posted)
29 Jul 2002 - 11:47 ET

Happy Juice. Right.OK. Bye.