Side 7 Neo Yi (neoyi)
Gallery - Portfolio: Main Gallery

Main neoyi Gallery Portfolio: Main Gallery

dragonrem.jpg
Dragon Remington — By Neo Yi (neoyi)
1 Star Account
Rating: E · Category: Furry / Anthropomorphic · Classification: Finished Piece
Filesize: 115.00 Kb · Dimensions: 768 x 736 · Uploaded: 22 Feb 2003 - 23:33 ET

When I got my Archie Sonic comic in the mail a couple of days ago (it was #120), I saw a frontipiece pic of Mina in this gorgeous chinese outfit that I got out of my drawer's block. Now, I drew a pic of Remington in a red chinese outfit along with a green dragon and everything. I cut off the shoes since I really hated how it turned out, but everything else I liked. This pic is more complicated then my other chinese Rem pic. Well, enjoy.
-Neo
Artwork © Copyright 2003 Neo Yi
Additional Credits: Remington (c) Archie property
When I got my Archie Sonic comic in the mail a couple of days ago (it was #120), I saw a frontipiece...
moogle.jpg
The Return of Vivi's Mog! — By Neo Yi (neoyi)
1 Star Account
Rating: E · Category: Fan Art - Anime/Manga · Classification: Finished Piece
Filesize: 103.00 Kb · Dimensions: 800 x 816 · Uploaded: 22 Feb 2003 - 23:22 ET
Comments: 1  Bronze Star Awards 0   Silver Star Awards 0   Gold Star Awards 0  

I really have yet to give this Mog a name, but I'll think of something. Until then, enjoy the spooky pic of Vivi's favorite stuffed animal as it comes closer to you...and closer and closer...demanding a hug...
The idea for this pic was of a T-shirt of that alien in that dog costume in Invader Zim (never watched that show, but I wish I did, sounds cool). Anywho, enjoy.
-Neo

Additional Credits: Mogs (c) Squaresoft property
Referenced Source: Final Fantasy IX
I really have yet to give this Mog a name, but I'll think of something. Until then, enjoy the spooky...
viviprofile.jpg
Vivi Profile — By Neo Yi (neoyi)
1 Star Account
Filesize: 89.00 Kb · Dimensions: 623 x 768 · Uploaded: 17 Feb 2003 - 22:41 ET

Basic Vivi profile....don't like how Idid his head, but it's okay. The moogle dol also returns!!!
-Neo

Additional Credits: Vivi is (c) Squaresoft property
Basic Vivi profile....don't like how Idid his head, but it's okay. The moogle dol also returns!!! ...
fieldgrass.jpg
I want to Fly... — By Neo Yi (neoyi)
1 Star Account
Filesize: 224.00 Kb · Dimensions: 784 x 864 · Uploaded: 17 Feb 2003 - 22:35 ET

Words cannot describle how much I love this art. Sure, the coloring didn't come out as I expect it to, but it's the feel and emotion that truly matters. Vivi in a huge field with a Cherry Blossom in his hand, wishing he could fly...ironic since he has a fear of heights...but why does he wish to fly? Perhaps his mother's blood is in him? Who knows...
-Neo

Words cannot describle how much I love this art. Sure, the coloring didn't come out as I expect it t...
lovehate.jpg
Not a Valentine's Day for Vivi — By Neo Yi (neoyi)
1 Star Account
Rating: E · Category: Fan Art - Anime/Manga · Classification: Rough Image
Filesize: 135.00 Kb · Dimensions: 848 x 960 · Uploaded: 14 Feb 2003 - 18:14 ET

I do declare that I'm obsessing over FF9 again. Anywho, this here is a Valentine's Day pic (well, no DUH). Poor Vivi (16), he's being chased by Eiko (12). I do feel sorry for him here. Hey, I'd be pretty freaked out knowing some person was obsessing over me and would never give up on his quest to win my heart. Seems like Vivi has no desire to be with Eiko...heh. I ain't much of a Valentine's Day person. I love being single. I get plenty of love from my Vivi doll! (hugs Vivi doll tight)
-Neo

Additional Credits: Vivi, Eiko is (c) Squaresoft property
I do declare that I'm obsessing over FF9 again. Anywho, this here is a Valentine's Day pic (well, no...
trenovivi.jpg
The prince of Treno — By Neo Yi (neoyi)
1 Star Account
Filesize: 137.00 Kb · Dimensions: 768 x 956 · Uploaded: 14 Feb 2003 - 18:01 ET

I made up a whole history behind Vivi in which he wasn't exactly "made' as he always thought. Now, I suggest people who hasn't played the complete FF9 to back away as this paragraph is chock full of spoilers.
Let's see, Kuja lived in Terra where magical people were first originated from. So needless to say, he met with a female black mage terran named Penelope and her brothers, Ian and Grabriel (I named them, after my cousins). She and Kuja got together and had a kid together. After a while, she was killed along with her brothers in Terra during an invasion of creatures of unspeakable looks (the creatures are the ones you see in the FF movie, I thought they would make great inhabitats of Terra). Anywho, Kuja later travels to Gaia to look for Eidolons which serves as his goal in the game until in the middle of disc 3, and to escape the pain of losing his lover and child. He uses mist to build....the Black Waltzes which all look like Penelope and her brothers! I'm sure you know BW2 is the girl (yes, I think BW2 is a girl). Naturally, Kuja was drawn to her and they ended up having a child in the city of Treno where Kuja was "king" as Treno is a Chess piece style city setting. Thus, a child black mage was born, wingless and tailess...he was given the name Vance Icabond Oriniter, a high class nobel of Treno. It was when he was 8 when Vance was taken a ride on an airship to Alexandria to see the play, "I wanna be your canary." Since it was getting stormy, the ship rocked a lot and Vance hit his head while he was out on the deck. After thate, he fell and Quan caught him while he was fishing. Vance couldn't remember who he was, only his birthday and age...so Quan named him Vivi...and the rest is history.
This is 8-year old Vivi in noble high class black mage clothes. Complete with purple like his father.
-Neo

I made up a whole history behind Vivi in which he wasn't exactly "made' as he always thought. Now, I...
mooglevivi.jpg
Creepy Moogles and Vivi — By Neo Yi (neoyi)
1 Star Account
Rating: E · Category: Fan Art - Anime/Manga · Classification: Rough Image
Filesize: 48.00 Kb · Dimensions: 720 x 704 · Uploaded: 10 Feb 2003 - 19:10 ET

Obviously inspired from Lulu of FFX, Black Mage Vivi uses his black arts to control his moogle dolls to do his bidding...whatever it may be. Needless to say, the moogles are a bit creepy, don't ya think?
"Someone needs a huuuuuuuuuug..."
Heh, I love that qoute.
-Neo

Additional Credits: Vivi, moogles are (c) Squaresoft property
Obviously inspired from Lulu of FFX, Black Mage Vivi uses his black arts to control his moogle dolls...
vivi.jpg
FF Revelation: Vivi Orinitier — By Neo Yi (neoyi)
1 Star Account
Filesize: 127.00 Kb · Dimensions: 848 x 784 · Uploaded: 09 Feb 2003 - 17:34 ET

I made a sequel (well, more like working out the kinks)of FF9 (My current fave), and the main character is my all-time fave character: Vivi.
I did a drawing model of his new look. He's 16 in here and looks dramatically different then his younger counterpart. Now, thi also takes place in the future of Gaia (around the 22th century), though eventually, he'll end up back in the past. You all might be wondering what the hell? "I thought Vivi died in the ending" or "How the hell did he end up in the future?"
Things I cannot explain yet as to not create spoils...just enjoy the pic.
Vivi is athetlic like Zidane as well as confident, smart, clever, and brave, but he still retains his sweet personality because he wouldn't be Vivi without it! He is known as a Black Knight for he is a Black Mage who can wield a sword...so many legends speak of him. Been a while since I last did a FF pic.
-Neo

I made a sequel (well, more like working out the kinks)of FF9 (My current fave), and the main charac...
group.jpg
Sonic can't play Mario Party 2.... — By Neo Yi (neoyi)
1 Star Account
Rating: E · Category: Miscellaneous · Classification: Finished Piece
Filesize: 79.00 Kb · Dimensions: 472 x 600 · Uploaded: 04 Feb 2003 - 16:20 ET
Comments: 2  Bronze Star Awards 0   Silver Star Awards 0   Gold Star Awards 0  

The big three: Mario, Sonic, and Crash. Each with their own respective partners and villains. The big three are playing Mario Party 2 (I would have put MP4 to be more updated, but I didn't have any reference on a Gamecube controller). Anywho, you can clearly see Sonic is not good at this game...let along other Mario games, heh. Ironic? Maybe. I especially love Sonic's expression on this. It's priceless.
-Neo
Additional Credits: Sonic (c) Sega, Mario (c) Nintendo, Crash (c) Universal Studios
The big three: Mario, Sonic, and Crash. Each with their own respective partners and villains. The bi...
carmelita.jpg
Carmelita...beautiful, but deadly — By Neo Yi (neoyi)
1 Star Account
Rating: T (L) · Category: Furry / Anthropomorphic · Classification: Finished Piece
Filesize: 132.00 Kb · Dimensions: 720 x 1024 · Uploaded: 04 Feb 2003 - 16:07 ET

A pic for my friend. It's Sly Cooper's Carmelita. She's all decked out in a slick black dress, gun all ready to fire. A police officer who may be beautiful, but in seriousness, she'll literally kick your ass! I adored the coloring in here. I haven't colored this good ever since I did that "good guys of Crash bandicoot" pic...and that was waaaaaaaay back in the summer of 2002! Well, enjoy and have fun!
-Neo
Additional Credits: Carmelita is (c) Suckerpunch property
A pic for my friend. It's Sly Cooper's Carmelita. She's all decked out in a slick black dress, gun a...
darkjanet.jpg
Dark and Janet — By Neo Yi (neoyi)
1 Star Account
Filesize: 154.00 Kb · Dimensions: 768 x 976 · Uploaded: 04 Feb 2003 - 16:00 ET

My first trade. It's a trade I did with Dark. It's his characters, Dark and Janet. In all honestly, I hated how I drew and colored Dark, but I did like how I drew Janet...partically because I like her clothes. I wouldn't mind wearinf clothes like those, it's cute. I hope you like it Dark...
-Neo
Additional Credits: Dark and Janet are (c) Dark Hedgehog's property
chineserem.jpg
Happy Chinese New Years! — By Neo Yi (neoyi)
1 Star Account
Filesize: 75.00 Kb · Dimensions: 463 x 600 · Uploaded: 02 Feb 2003 - 22:26 ET

Okay, so it's a belated Chinese New year...honestly, this pic was finished just yesterday, but I had no time to put it in here. This is the third of the four pictures of Remmy's nationality. Unlike his japanese and korean counterpart pic, there ain't no food here...instead, out pal, Remmy, is celebrating Chinese New Year.
I like how the dragon turned out, though it's a bit simple for my taste. I did find out that gold and red go good together. Oh, yea..as for the Pepsi Twist bottle...well, I always wanted to put a pic of Remmy with one and this felt like th perfect time...Well, enjoy!
-Neo
Additional Credits: Remington (c) Archie property, Pepsi Twist (c) to the Pepsi company
Okay, so it's a belated Chinese New year...honestly, this pic was finished just yesterday, but I had...
traceybday.jpg
Happy Birthday Tracey — By Neo Yi (neoyi)
1 Star Account
Filesize: 146.00 Kb · Dimensions: 624 x 992 · Uploaded: 02 Feb 2003 - 22:17 ET
Comments: 2  Bronze Star Awards 0   Silver Star Awards 0   Gold Star Awards 0  

A pic for my friend online. It's his b-day, so I made him a pic with Tracey, Faith the Mew, Art the Smeargle, and Dewdrop the Marril giving out chocolate cake.
I made a new outfit for Kenji boy...looks like a snowboarding outfit, though those googles looks real cute on him that I might put it on him on more pics relating to Tracey. So...sit back and enjoy.
-Neo

Additional Credits: Kenji and the Pokemon are (c) Nintendo, Game Freaks property
Referenced Source: Pokemon
A pic for my friend online. It's his b-day, so I made him a pic with Tracey, Faith the Mew, Art the ...
dlprince.jpg
The Prince of Technology — By Neo Yi (neoyi)
1 Star Account
Rating: E · Category: Furry / Anthropomorphic · Classification: Undefined
Filesize: 58.00 Kb · Dimensions: 496 x 704 · Uploaded: 28 Jan 2003 - 18:42 ET

After much improvements and changes, this is the current and best outfit I have made for Remington ever...even better then his Remiroth outfit! His boots were an inspiration from my Remiroth costume and the chains I added to match his attitude. This is Remington's Dark Legion Prince outfit. I seriously loved this art and I hope you will as well. I feel so...inspired!
-Neo
Additional Credits: Remington (c) Archie property
spiderfan.jpg
Spider fan — By Neo Yi (neoyi)
1 Star Account
Rating: E · Category: Furry / Anthropomorphic · Classification: Rough Image
Filesize: 50.00 Kb · Dimensions: 397 x 600 · Uploaded: 28 Jan 2003 - 18:35 ET

Eh, Spider-Man got on everyone's fave list when that movie hit big and I just did a little comic strip of one little fan a while back...It's Brock reciting the quotes from the spider-Man movie which annoys the hell outta Remington.
-Neo
Additional Credits: Remington (c) Archie property, Brock is mines
thunderhawk.jpg
Thunderhawk — By Neo Yi (neoyi)
1 Star Account
Filesize: 129.00 Kb · Dimensions: 672 x 976 · Uploaded: 27 Jan 2003 - 18:52 ET

A drawing for a friend (Kat Warrior). A simple art of Thunderhawk, one of Knuckles' grandfather. I gotta admit, he looked a lot better then I thought...but lime green is an AWFUL color for him...I'll take Kat's suggestion and try gray instead next time.
-Neo
Additional Credits: Thunderhawk is (c) Archie property
sheriffsong.jpg
The Sheriff Song — By Neo Yi (neoyi)
1 Star Account
Filesize: 117.00 Kb · Dimensions: 688 x 752 · Uploaded: 27 Jan 2003 - 18:42 ET

This one was too hilarious to pass up. Byron (the crazy french EST member), is singing the "I shoot the sheriff song" and Remington tries to correct him by saying he's a constable and not the deputy, Holmes would be the sheriff in here (the guy with the toothpick). Enjoy.
-Neo
Additional Credits: Remington, Holmes (c) Archie property, Byron is mines
beckysonic.jpg
Becky and Sonic — By Neo Yi (neoyi)
1 Star Account
Filesize: 105.00 Kb · Dimensions: 528 x 944 · Uploaded: 27 Jan 2003 - 18:35 ET

A request from my friend Becky. It's her character, Becky with her lover, Sonic. I personally found this picture really cute and I really liked how it turned out, though Sonic looks weird to me in my opinion. Oh, incase you don't know what the hell Becky has on top of her head, that's her sunglasses. Enjoy.
-Neo
Additional Credits: Sonic is (c) Sega's property, Becky belongs to Becky Moore
brock.jpg
Brock, what more can I say? — By Neo Yi (neoyi)
1 Star Account
Filesize: 102.00 Kb · Dimensions: 528 x 880 · Uploaded: 27 Jan 2003 - 18:30 ET

An old pic. A simple pic of Brock. It shows his optimistic personality and his love for computers (as he is holding his Chao labtop) and his hobby involving DVD camera (hey, it's the future). He's one happy 15 year old!
-Neo
Additional Credits: Brock is mines
teammates.jpg
Team Mates — By Neo Yi (neoyi)
1 Star Account
Filesize: 51.00 Kb · Dimensions: 480 x 560 · Uploaded: 27 Jan 2003 - 18:23 ET

Something I did in school when I was bored. It's Remington and Brock. These two are close friends...though it didn't start out that way since Remmy was antisocial...but later learn to accept others. Brock, the ever so loyal fan of Remington is seem with his glasses and Chao labtop. Poor Remmy doesn't know that his friend is bisexual and Brock has his eyes on his number one role model. Heh...maybe I'll do a little yaoi couple on them, but Remington will always remain straight...but I could just draw it for kicks...anywho, enjoy.
-Neo
Additional Credits: Remington (c) Archie property, Brock is mines
Something I did in school when I was bored. It's Remington and Brock. These two are close friends......