Side 7 Miss D. (Debra) (Weasel_Silver24)
Gallery - Portfolio: Main Gallery

Main Weasel_Silver24 Gallery Portfolio: Main Gallery

DocWagonSnowBoardAdven.jpg
Doc Wagon in Snowboard Adventures! — By Miss D. (Debra) (Weasel_Silver24)
1 Star Account
Rating: E · Category: Fan Art - Other · Classification: Finished Piece
Filesize: 133.65 Kb · Dimensions: 612 x 792 · Uploaded: 24 Apr 2020 - 23:49 ET

Wow, Doc Wagon snowboarding, and who little pony girl kid with him? Hey, Switchblade is there too! Looks like are all
on a snowy adventure, maybe they are helping the pony girl out--who knows. I don't know the little pony girl's name, I just made her up.

For some reason, I wanted to draw this and that's that.

Enjoy!
Additional Credits: Doc Wagon and Switchblade belong to Digoraccoon. The drawing and idea for it is from me Miss D. (Debra)
Referenced Source: Digoraccoon / Doc Wagon
Wow, Doc Wagon snowboarding, and who little pony girl kid with him? Hey, Switchblade is there too! L...
DocWagonwithSyringe.jpg
Doc Wagon With a Syringe — By Miss D. (Debra) (Weasel_Silver24)
1 Star Account
Rating: E · Category: Fan Art - Other · Classification: Finished Piece
Filesize: 81.23 Kb · Dimensions: 612 x 792 · Uploaded: 24 Apr 2020 - 23:45 ET

Hm. I wonder what Doc Wagon is going to do with that syringe? He looks quite determined with it... a cure perhaps?

Doc Wagon is Digoraccoon's character. I'm not a "My Little Pony" fan, but really like his comic story a while back "Doc Wagon and Switchblade". This drawing was going to be
the Snowboard Adventure, but wasn't turning out that way. Then I got the idea putting the syringe in his hoof and the rest is history.
Additional Credits: Doc Wagon character belongs to Digoraccoon. The drawing and idea for it is from me Miss D. (Debra)
Referenced Source: Digoraccoon / Doc Wagon
Hm. I wonder what Doc Wagon is going to do with that syringe? He looks quite determined with it... a...