On the planet Earth freshly healed but under a heavy rain of space debris due to the previous dog-fight, the two sisters Kitsune are fighting for the complete crush of the human-being or its redemption. It will be up to only one sister to chose the fate of the human-being...
- Why can't you understand that they're a threat for us? yelled Daji
- They're not a threat anymore! We won, they can't do anything right now and they'll learn from their defeats!
- You're so naive... Do you really think they will live with such an humilation in their hearts? Sooner or later they will come back for their revenge. answered the grand-admiral Daji
- They're not that stupid, we will then have the technological advantage.
- So you approve the race to the weapon's research and developpement in order to protect ourself against them? No. We must anihilate them right now, or our race will serve them again. Do you really want to be a slave again, my sister?
Bothan knew too well that her sister was right, and her words striked the blue haired vixen into his heart.
Born as slave, furries were just parts of a war program to elaborate a new generation of biological weapon, the Omega generation II.
Wombs. Furries could be summed-up as just wombs. Wombs to carry those biological weapons.
How many furries did died from giving birth to those monsters? Even her sister Daji gave birth to such a freak and was close to die. Thanks to Aesir, she was saved. But Bothan couldn't help but to think that she was herself so close to be impregnanted with an aberration...
Slaves... No furry wanted to be a slave anymore. And every furry in the Armada fueled their leitmotivs and their efforts in that vendetta with their hate toward the humans. No wonder the Armada was so efficient in that space war...
- No. Of course not! answered Bothan
- Born as slaves, there is no way to live with our ancient executionners and you know that too, from the very deep of your own heart. One day, they'll take weapons again and ask for revenge. We have to crush them before they have any chance to do this.
- We have made a promise! We must protect any life!
- A promise? Any life? That's impossible, and you know it. We can't hold such a promise in such a context. Humans are born to be murderers. They killed so much, they destroyed so much, we have to sacrify them for the sake of all life. We never have seen such a specie who killed each other like the humans, and who was the only responsible of so many species' extinctions... The only thing they manage to do was to condamn ANY LIFE ON THIS PLANET! And YOU want to protect THOSE SINNERS? For the sake of LIFE, we have to ELIMINATE THOSE HUMANS ONCE FOR ALL OR THEY WILL DESTROY ANY LIFE ON EARTH AGAIN, if not the entire universe!!
- You can't decide the fate of an entire race just by yourself! answered Bothant
- Why shouldn't I? Why couldn't I carry on the very same plan they were about to do on our race? Executing our race for their safely, to keep their dark little secret? To be the only one intelligent specie in the entire universe and to flatter their egos? Humans are useless...
- Daji you...
- HUMANS ARE THE THREAT FOR ANY LIFE!! They're useless in the cycle of the life! Can't you understand my sister? I am... I AM THE HAND OF THE ALPHAS. For the sake of the promise we did to them, I have to continue on my duty. They are sick of the destruction those larvas brought to the universe. This is the Judgement, this is why we were created, after all. To bring an end to that insane war, whatever the price!
- War is over! You're blinded with the very same blood thirst than the humans you so hate. At their differences, we have honor, Daji! Isn't that what we were fighting for? To earn that honor they deprived us? They're now submissive! said Bothan with anger
- Honor? You're talking me about honor? There's no place for honor in a war. We both killed way too much to claim honor and you should know that too well.
- Daji, I beg you to think about it. How will we explain our efforts to the next generations if we don't show mercy?
- If you're talking about not to crush a foe who's face on earth, I'll do it if that means to protect our childs. I'll carry those sins for a better future without a single hesitation. As the grand-admiral of the Armada, I have to put an end, for the sake of Life.
- Daji. Please. The war is over. They are submissive... repeated Bothan
- This. Is. Not. Enough. They never learned from their past sins, and will never. We have to put an end to that war, to that will to the greatness, to that thirst of the blood, to that call for revenge. To that specie. Once for all. And now. Whatever you will say, you can't change my mind about it. I have a duty, and it's called Judgement, claimed for the sake of all life.
- For the sake of Life, I defy you! I'll fight for the human-being!
Bothan grapped her sword and stanced for battle. Defying her own sister Daji was certainly the worst thing she never did in her entire life...
The heart beating with heavy doubts about the reasons of that fight, Bothan tried not to think about the result of her choices.
Why did she have to fight against her own sister, for the humanbeing who will never accept her? Why did she have to make that awful sin to do a sororicide, even worst to defy her own nation? It wasn't a simple sororicide, but a fratricide... A fight against her own empire for another who will never love her
She never has doubted that much
- Very well, then... Show me what you can do for them, show me how you're determinated to protect them! answered Daji, grabbing her rapier
(To be continued)
Disponible sur mon blogspot, à cette adresse!
Fratricide battle<<< PREV | FIRST | NEXT >>>
Here is the climax of the Freespace III part, the deadly fight between the twins sisters Kitsune, Daji and Bothan. That's a key point to clearly understand the Bothan's trauma in the next part, Cursed, the one you know with Fox Arès.
Not to mention the previous submission, the Heirs of my sins, which is fully understandable now that you have that key splotline!
The fight only begin there, and continue in the Fall of the Earth
I'm quite proud of this one, that was a hard challenge to describe the tension between the two sisters. I think it's a success =3
Even if I still a bit disappointed about the poses, let's say that's just very dynamic!
Kitsune Daji and Bothan © Amiral Aesir
Lineart done the 2th June 2007. Colored with watercolors on a watercolor, the 12 June 2007.
On the planet Earth freshly healed but under a heavy rain of space debris due to the previous dog-fi...