Forum IndexSite FeedbackBug Reports
spammer

Page 8 of 9 :: Viewing 71-80 of 83 5 6 7 8 9

BadKarma

BadKarma

Total Posts: 558
Subject: RE: spammer Posted: 07 May 2018 - 18:24 ET

Zentron wrote:
Lol, a little late, but I saw your test comment on my pic! I have have deleted it as per request, and can say the feature works nicely

Hooray!!

-- BK

My Side 7 Gallery | Personal Site
BadKarma

BadKarma

Subject: RE: spammer Posted: 07 May 2018 - 18:24 ET

Zentron wrote:
Lol, a little late, but I saw your test comment on my pic! I have have deleted it as per request, and can say the feature works nicely

Hooray!!

-- BK

Zentron

Zentron

Total Posts: 46
Subject: RE: spammer Posted: 22 Mar 2019 - 21:59 ET

The feature is working great, though as well as the delete message feature is working nicely, I still get a ton of spam messages! Just had to delete more than 60 spam messages off just two pictures
This Post Has Been Edited 1 Time. - Last Modified: 22 Mar 2019 - 22:00 ET
Weasel_Silver24

Weasel_Silver24

Total Posts: 59
Subject: Re spammer Posted: 23 Mar 2019 - 23:28 ET

Yes, thank you very much for this deleting comments feature.

I just deleted 40 off on my image "Batman - I Vow to stop these criminals...", and 36 off on my image "Doggie at the Beach". All of these since of March 17th, 21st, 22nd, & 23rd, I really wish these joker spammers would quit this yucky crap. I wish someone nice would comment instead.

Anyway.

Thank you again for delete the comments feature,

BTW: How is going for the next version for side7 ?
BadKarma

BadKarma

Subject: RE: spammer Posted: 25 Mar 2019 - 15:15 ET

Good grief. I'm really sorry about that guys. I just did some DB cleanup, so hopefully that will remove a bunch of those. I cleared out more than about 1000 spam messages.

-- BK

fragmented_imagination

fragmented_imagination

Total Posts: 3
Subject: RE: spammer Posted: 25 Mar 2019 - 19:04 ET

You're about to receive a report from me about the spammers. Go ahead and ignore it; you already took care of it.

Edit: (the next day) Nevermind. Got another one. locarolinfede just unloaded about twenty messages on me.
This Post Has Been Edited 1 Time. - Last Modified: 27 Mar 2019 - 04:22 ET
BadKarma

BadKarma

Subject: RE: spammer Posted: 27 Mar 2019 - 14:44 ET

fragmented_imagination wrote:
You're about to receive a report from me about the spammers. Go ahead and ignore it; you already took care of it.

Edit: (the next day) Nevermind. Got another one. locarolinfede just unloaded about twenty messages on me.

I'm on it.

-- BK

fragmented_imagination

fragmented_imagination

Total Posts: 3
Subject: More spam Posted: 09 Apr 2019 - 01:04 ET

Sorry to bother you again, but I wasn't sure if these accounts had been reported yet. These seem to be a little more aggressive; they've been dropping nearly 200 messages on me a day.

rnaelgarfnatha
tpopptrang
weddingtraditio
lpowellszach

They're a persistent bunch, though one has to wonder how they intended to profit from spam messages blocked by the privacy setting.

EDIT: Then again, just loading the page with my profile open is actually pretty damn hazardous. :S
This Post Has Been Edited 1 Time. - Last Modified: 09 Apr 2019 - 01:06 ET
Weasel_Silver24

Weasel_Silver24

Total Posts: 59
Subject: RE: spammer Posted: 09 Apr 2019 - 14:33 ET

Me too.

I've tried blocking and screening on the allow comments through edit image, but they still
get through somehow.
Zentron

Zentron

Total Posts: 46
Subject: RE: spammer Posted: 10 Apr 2019 - 19:47 ET

Yeah I'm thinking of shutting off comments for all my pieces completely. I've just checked my Message Centre inbox and I have received 590 spam comments since the 22nd of March

Is there any safeguards against comments with outgoing urls in them? Also, a 'Select All' feature might be useful in the Manage Image Comments and in the Message Centre ;)
This Post Has Been Edited 2 Times. - Last Modified: 10 Apr 2019 - 19:53 ET

Page 8 of 9 :: Viewing 71-80 of 83 5 6 7 8 9

Forum IndexSite FeedbackBug Reports
spammer

Forum Key
No New Posts New Posts
Hot Topic! Hot Topic w/ New Posts
Locked Topic