Side 7 Side 7 Update, and Request For Input  
Error: Error in: Library_global::do_standard_query Line 546
Query Execution failed!
Got error 28 from storage engine
SQL Statement -- SELECT user_accounts.*, user_account_personal_info.*, user_account_system_info.*, access_control_list.*, SUM(account_credit_transactions.amount) as account_credits, user_accounts.id as user_account_id, user_account_personal_info.modified_date as personal_info_modified_date FROM user_accounts LEFT JOIN user_account_personal_info ON user_account_personal_info.user_account_id = user_accounts.id LEFT JOIN user_account_system_info ON user_account_system_info.user_account_id = user_accounts.id LEFT JOIN access_control_list ON access_control_list.id = user_accounts.access_control_list_id LEFT JOIN account_credit_transactions ON account_credit_transactions.user_account_id = user_accounts.id WHERE user_accounts.id = ? GROUP BY account_credit_transactions.user_account_id
Parameters -- 392
Query Execution failed!
SQL Statement -- SELECT user_accounts.*, user_account_personal_info.*, user_account_system_info.*, access_control_list.*, SUM(account_credit_transactions.amount) as account_credits, user_accounts.id as user_account_id, user_account_personal_info.modified_date as personal_info_modified_date FROM user_accounts LEFT JOIN user_account_personal_info ON user_account_personal_info.user_account_id = user_accounts.id LEFT JOIN user_account_system_info ON user_account_system_info.user_account_id = user_accounts.id LEFT JOIN access_control_list ON access_control_list.id = user_accounts.access_control_list_id LEFT JOIN account_credit_transactions ON account_credit_transactions.user_account_id = user_accounts.id WHERE user_accounts.id = ? GROUP BY account_credit_transactions.user_account_id
Parameters -- 4797
Query Execution failed!
Parameters -- 17451
Update Profile · Private Messages · Manage Watched Threads

Forum IndexSite FeedbackNews And Announcements
Side 7 Update, and Request For Input

Page 2 of 3 :: Viewing 11-20 of 21 1 2 3

ProphetEKA

ProphetEKA

Total Posts: 5
Subject: RE: Side 7 Update, and Request For Input Posted: 25 Apr 2009 - 18:58 ET

I say go for it. = )

I've been using Project Wonderful for a bit now on my own site. I think it's a great service and hasn't dropped a bad ad yet. They have some good size options, too. It helps when it comes to having to drop ads onto a site without wrecking your whole layout.

Also, congrats on the baby girl! = )

~ EKA
That "Artist"-type Guy.

<Site Pimpage>
(Main) House of Amill: Serious Art, Stupid Logo - http://www.ProphEKA.com/
(Webcomic) Biff the Vampire - http://www.SillyVamp.com/
</Site Pimpage>
jfong

File could not be found or doesn't exist.

Total Posts: 46
Subject: RE: Side 7 Update, and Request For Input Posted: 26 Apr 2009 - 01:31 ET

I support this idea. I say go for it.

Side 7 Gallery
Roadstripe

Total Posts: 686
Subject: RE: Side 7 Update, and Request For Input Posted: 26 Apr 2009 - 04:26 ET

I have no complaints. Better to ad than to subtract.
BadKarma

BadKarma

Total Posts: 542
Subject: RE: Side 7 Update, and Request For Input Posted: 26 Apr 2009 - 13:09 ET

Well, since we've received almost 100% support for this decision, we've implemented Project Wonderful ads.

Thank you all.

-- BK

My Side 7 Gallery | Personal Site
Kitsunia

Total Posts: 3
Subject: RE: Side 7 Update, and Request For Input Posted: 27 Apr 2009 - 01:57 ET

They look great. Nice location and size.
GeneCatlow

Total Posts: 2
Subject: RE: Side 7 Update, and Request For Input Posted: 27 Apr 2009 - 22:52 ET

BadKarma wrote:
Well, since we've received almost 100% support for this decision, we've implemented Project Wonderful ads.

Thank you all.

-- BK

"Almost"?? Okay, who's the holdout?

Seriously, with everything that's been put upon you (and taken away too, for that matter) unobstrusive ads are something you have more than adequate justification for having on the site. Hug your new daughter for me

ce

Total Posts: 1
Subject: RE: Side 7 Update, and Request For Input Posted: 29 Apr 2009 - 02:44 ET

Having the qualifications as you stated, where logged in members will see no ads seems fine, if it gets you needed revenue, and perhaps it will even encourage more membership.
Navi1101

Total Posts: 101
Subject: RE: Side 7 Update, and Request For Input Posted: 29 Apr 2009 - 12:16 ET

The ads are totally non-obtrusive. I won't even Block them, just for you. ^^

Here's an idea for raising funds: Let's get some new merch for the site! I personally have always wanted a Side7 T-shirt, but the ones that have been available so far have been kind of dated and, well, lame-looking. Maybe open up the Store with new stuff featuring some new art and the new logo? A design contest, perhaps?
BadKarma

BadKarma

Subject: RE: Side 7 Update, and Request For Input Posted: 29 Apr 2009 - 12:27 ET

Navi1101 wrote:
The ads are totally non-obtrusive. I won't even Block them, just for you. ^^

Here's an idea for raising funds: Let's get some new merch for the site! I personally have always wanted a Side7 T-shirt, but the ones that have been available so far have been kind of dated and, well, lame-looking. Maybe open up the Store with new stuff featuring some new art and the new logo? A design contest, perhaps?

Already being worked on. I actually have a new shirt design featuring Oni (our site mascot, who will be made more visible). We just need to get the funds to have them made (e.g., no more CafePress-styled shirts).

There are definitely plans for a Side 7 T-Shirt Design contest. I'd like to bring back the annual contest. In the past, we've had the annual contest, and gave away art supplies like PrismaColor pencil sets and such for designs.

We'll get there.

-- BK

BadKarma

BadKarma

Subject: RE: Side 7 Update, and Request For Input Posted: 29 Apr 2009 - 12:45 ET

ProphetEKA wrote:
I say go for it. = )

I've been using Project Wonderful for a bit now on my own site. I think it's a great service and hasn't dropped a bad ad yet. They have some good size options, too. It helps when it comes to having to drop ads onto a site without wrecking your whole layout.

Also, congrats on the baby girl! = )

I would like to say thank you for bidding and advertising on Side 7. That really means a lot to me.

-- BK

Page 2 of 3 :: Viewing 11-20 of 21 1 2 3

Forum IndexSite FeedbackNews And Announcements
Side 7 Update, and Request For Input

Forum Key
No New Posts New Posts
Hot Topic! Hot Topic w/ New Posts
Locked Topic