Side 7 Side 7 v4.0 Beta Testing  
Error: Error in: Library_global::do_standard_query Line 546
Query Execution failed!
Got error 28 from storage engine
SQL Statement -- SELECT user_accounts.*, user_account_personal_info.*, user_account_system_info.*, access_control_list.*, SUM(account_credit_transactions.amount) as account_credits, user_accounts.id as user_account_id, user_account_personal_info.modified_date as personal_info_modified_date FROM user_accounts LEFT JOIN user_account_personal_info ON user_account_personal_info.user_account_id = user_accounts.id LEFT JOIN user_account_system_info ON user_account_system_info.user_account_id = user_accounts.id LEFT JOIN access_control_list ON access_control_list.id = user_accounts.access_control_list_id LEFT JOIN account_credit_transactions ON account_credit_transactions.user_account_id = user_accounts.id WHERE user_accounts.id = ? GROUP BY account_credit_transactions.user_account_id
Parameters -- 2
Query Execution failed!
SQL Statement -- SELECT user_accounts.*, user_account_personal_info.*, user_account_system_info.*, access_control_list.*, SUM(account_credit_transactions.amount) as account_credits, user_accounts.id as user_account_id, user_account_personal_info.modified_date as personal_info_modified_date FROM user_accounts LEFT JOIN user_account_personal_info ON user_account_personal_info.user_account_id = user_accounts.id LEFT JOIN user_account_system_info ON user_account_system_info.user_account_id = user_accounts.id LEFT JOIN access_control_list ON access_control_list.id = user_accounts.access_control_list_id LEFT JOIN account_credit_transactions ON account_credit_transactions.user_account_id = user_accounts.id WHERE user_accounts.id = ? GROUP BY account_credit_transactions.user_account_id
Parameters -- 164
Query Execution failed!
Parameters -- 17451
Update Profile · Private Messages · Manage Watched Threads

Forum IndexSite FeedbackNews And Announcements
Side 7 v4.0 Beta Testing

Page 2 of 3 :: Viewing 11-20 of 23 1 2 3

BadKarma

File could not be found or doesn't exist.

Total Posts: 542
Subject: RE: Side 7 v4.0 Beta Testing Posted: 27 Jan 2009 - 08:24 ET

Roadstripe wrote:
It looks excellent, Bad Karma.

I like having the sign-in thingy on the front page. The gallery looks much easier to navigate, too. Upload works great, too.

At first, I couldn't read the text in my account's Overview section unless I highlighted it. Forcing FireFox to reload the page fixed that, so no worries there.

It would be nice if the "Quick Reference" links in the Overview section worked, but I figure that's something you have planned for the future.

Yeah, I should make those real links. The original intention was just to have them there for reference for the site members, but making them actual links would be better.

Er, why is the word "as.sociated" swear filtered into "acornociated" in one of my comments? --> http://www.side7.com/image.cgim?image_id=329687 Or this forum, for that matter?

Now I have to go around and try to remember everywhere I've posted the URL to Side 7.

Addendum ~ And now I learn how to get to my own gallery in a simple and easy click. Well, feez, that was so easy I easily overlooked it.

It's showing as "acornociated" because the profanity filter isn't being as selective as I'd like. I need to fix the entry for that word. *sigh*

Hehe, there are already some link redirections in place so old links aren't broken, but I probably don't have them all. Any link suggestions would be appreciated.

-- BK

My Side 7 Gallery | Personal Site
BadKarma

Subject: RE: Side 7 v4.0 Beta Testing Posted: 27 Jan 2009 - 08:26 ET

posesimo wrote:
the new site looks awesome so far
altrhough I cant seem to find the "next page" inthe recernt uploads site.. or isnt there one... >.>

It was removed from the Recent Uploads site because log data implied people didn't use the next/previous links on the old site. However, it can certainly be brought back if necessary.

-- BK

Jinx

Total Posts: 1010
Subject: RE: Side 7 v4.0 Beta Testing Posted: 27 Jan 2009 - 19:13 ET

I'd like a direct link to today's uploads more, personally. But I really love the new design. I'm going to be playing with this for a while. Thanks so much for all your hard work, BK!

"Finally, I can save the world with deadly lasers, instead of deadly slide shows." ~Al Gore, Futurama

Side 7 - Website - Updates log - LiveJournal
BadKarma

Subject: RE: Side 7 v4.0 Beta Testing Posted: 27 Jan 2009 - 19:20 ET

Jinx wrote:
I'd like a direct link to today's uploads more, personally. But I really love the new design. I'm going to be playing with this for a while. Thanks so much for all your hard work, BK!

I'm not sure I fully understand what you mean. Can you explain or give an example?

-- BK

Jinx

Total Posts: 1010
Subject: RE: Side 7 v4.0 Beta Testing Posted: 27 Jan 2009 - 21:36 ET

Well, in the previous version, if you go to recent uploads, there was a link to "view today's uploads" at the top of the page. I usually browsed recently uploaded art that way, rather than by recent uploads. Of course, there is the browse by date function in the top bar, but I liked having the more quickly accessible link.

"Finally, I can save the world with deadly lasers, instead of deadly slide shows." ~Al Gore, Futurama

Side 7 - Website - Updates log - LiveJournal
BadKarma

Subject: RE: Side 7 v4.0 Beta Testing Posted: 27 Jan 2009 - 21:43 ET

Ah, gotcha! Yeah, that could be brought back.

-- BK

Navi1101

Total Posts: 101
Subject: RE: Side 7 v4.0 Beta Testing Posted: 28 Jan 2009 - 00:04 ET

badkarma wrote:
Hehe, there are already some link redirections in place so old links aren't broken, but I probably don't have them all. Any link suggestions would be appreciated.

I had to update my bookmark because it directed to http://www.side7.com/cgi-bin/S7SDB/Display.pl?act=main , the old front page, which at first gave me a 403: Forbidden error, and now gives me a 404: Not Found.

The error pages look nice, btw. ^.~

I think with links to active threads on the front page, you're going to see a lot more Forum activity too...
BadKarma

Subject: RE: Side 7 v4.0 Beta Testing Posted: 28 Jan 2009 - 11:27 ET

Navi1101 wrote:
I had to update my bookmark because it directed to http://www.side7.com/cgi-bin/S7SDB/Display.pl?act=main , the old front page, which at first gave me a 403: Forbidden error, and now gives me a 404: Not Found.

The error pages look nice, btw. ^.~

I think with links to active threads on the front page, you're going to see a lot more Forum activity too...

Hey Navi,

The main page link has been fixed, and is now redirecting. Thanks for the head's up.

And thanks for the compliments on the error pages.

-- BK

Navi1101

Total Posts: 101
Subject: RE: Side 7 v4.0 Beta Testing Posted: 29 Jan 2009 - 23:48 ET

OMG I looove the little motto on the top of the main page! I just noticed it! ^^ "Great Art. Less Drama." That's the whole reason why I moved here from dA. WIN!

<33333
Shadowwolf

Shadowwolf

Total Posts: 9
Subject: RE: Side 7 v4.0 Beta Testing Posted: 31 Jan 2009 - 01:01 ET

So am I the only person who absolutely hates the new layout and doesn't want to upload here anymore because it looks so flashy and bright?

Also, I don't know if it's just me but I can't seem to download a.k.a save-to-file any of my own art in my gallery. It saves every image as a certain clearpixel.gif and is, as it states, a single white pixel, nothing more. It would be grand if someone could tell me if that's normal or not. If normal, then yea I'm definitely not uploading here anymore.

Page 2 of 3 :: Viewing 11-20 of 23 1 2 3

Forum IndexSite FeedbackNews And Announcements
Side 7 v4.0 Beta Testing

Forum Key
No New Posts New Posts
Hot Topic! Hot Topic w/ New Posts
Locked Topic