Side 7 DevBlog Update - Side 7 v4 Account Types & Features  
Update Profile · Private Messages · Manage Watched Threads

Forum IndexSite FeedbackNews And Announcements
DevBlog Update - Side 7 v4 Account Types & Features

BadKarma

BadKarma

Total Posts: 552
Subject: DevBlog Update - Side 7 v4 Account Types & Features Posted: 11 Jan 2008 - 13:29 ET

Hey gang,

Figured I would give everyone a head's up, and let the new account type structure loose upon the public.

Unfortunately, since the forums do not allow HTML and there currently isn't any BBCode for doing tables, you'll have to see the Side 7 LJ Community Post about it.

Feel free to post to the community or to this thread, if you have any questions or comments.

-- BK

My Side 7 Gallery | Personal Site
Roadstripe

Roadstripe

Total Posts: 687
Subject: RE: DevBlog Update - Side 7 v4 Account Types & Features Posted: 11 Jan 2008 - 22:31 ET

It looks good to me. Out of curiosity, why are Premiere Upgrade and Corporate Memberships 3- and 5-stars, respectively, rather than 2- and 3-?
BadKarma

BadKarma

Total Posts: 552
Subject: RE: DevBlog Update - Side 7 v4 Account Types & Features Posted: 11 Jan 2008 - 23:15 ET

Roadstripe wrote:
It looks good to me. Out of curiosity, why are Premiere Upgrade and Corporate Memberships 3- and 5-stars, respectively, rather than 2- and 3-?

Two reasons... A) Marketing B) Room to add intermediate account levels if we need them.

-- BK

My Side 7 Gallery | Personal Site
Roadstripe

Roadstripe

Total Posts: 687
Subject: RE: DevBlog Update - Side 7 v4 Account Types & Features Posted: 12 Jan 2008 - 03:02 ET

Quoth BadKarma:
Two reasons... A) Marketing B) Room to add intermediate account levels if we need them.

Okay. That's logical. Thank you.

Navi1101

Navi1101

Total Posts: 101
Subject: RE: DevBlog Update - Side 7 v4 Account Types & Features Posted: 04 Feb 2008 - 20:34 ET

Looks pretty spiffy. ^^ I'm most excited about the increased post limit and posts per day, myself. Good call.

Forum IndexSite FeedbackNews And Announcements
DevBlog Update - Side 7 v4 Account Types & Features

Forum Key
No New Posts New Posts
Hot Topic! Hot Topic w/ New Posts
Locked Topic