Side 7 I can't upload image!  
Update Profile · Private Messages · Manage Watched Threads

Forum IndexSite FeedbackBug Reports
I can't upload image!

Weasel_Silver24

Weasel_Silver24

Total Posts: 64
Subject: I can't upload image! Posted: 26 Oct 2020 - 17:27 ET

I don't know what's going on here, but I couldn't get my drawing uploaded.

There's the green message saying that it's uploaded successfully, but then there's a red message saying this:

Error: Missing or zero-pixel height in image. Invalid image.
Missing or zero-pixel width in image. Invalid image.
Missing or zero-byte image. Empty images are invalid.
Invalid file type, or image is a format that isn't web-viewable.
The file thefileinquestion.jpg has been removed from the system for security reasons since it has failed our validity checks.

I tried one other image which is also a .jpg, but no go either, and tried changing the file name with no better results. Please fix this!

October 27 UPDATE: I tried it again to upload my images, and guess what? I for some reason was able to do so...Huh! Strange, I don't know why that is but oh well.

See drawings: Out of Control Grounder - Pg.1,
A Fairy Fall Halloween,
and Scratch Coconuts in Disguise.
This Post Has Been Edited 1 Time. - Last Modified: 27 Oct 2020 - 14:30 ET
Cynicallia

Cynicallia

Total Posts: 7
Subject: RE: I can't upload image! Posted: 27 Oct 2020 - 21:33 ET

This happens to me sometimes, too. I've reported it in detail, but I never heard anything back about it. There have been times when I spent hours trying to upload something, even going so far as changing the filename and image type. The only thing that fixed the problem was waiting. So when it happens, I just close Side7 and try again the next day.
BadKarma

BadKarma

Total Posts: 565
Subject: RE: I can't upload image! Posted: 19 Nov 2020 - 22:50 ET

Hey all,

I'm really sorry about all the problems as of late. I, admittedly, haven't been paying attention to e-mail, Side 7, et al, as we've had a pretty major family crisis going on for the past couple of months.

Not sure why things were not uploading. I have found nothing in the logs. But, just to be sure, I've completely rebooted everything to ensure that things are running cleanly.

-- BK

My Side 7 Gallery | Personal Site
Weasel_Silver24

Weasel_Silver24

Total Posts: 64
Subject: RE: Posted: 20 Nov 2020 - 15:42 ET

That's okay, I'm just glad to see Side 7 back up and running again.

Sorry to hear about your major family crisis, I hope & pray all will be well for all...
fragmented_imagination

fragmented_imagination

Total Posts: 11
Subject: RE: I can't upload image! Posted: 21 Nov 2020 - 16:15 ET

I hope you are keeping safe all.
Raavi

Total Posts: 1
Subject: RE: I can't upload image! Posted: 24 Nov 2020 - 03:21 ET

Hi, I'm vaguely new here and wanted to start uploading my pieces. I've been trying to upload an image for about a week now, and if I don't get the error stated above, I get:
"Error: Moving the file to your directory failed. Cannot continue adding image to the system."
This goes for both art and avatars.

No biggie if I can't post here. ^_^ Just thought I'd try to live out my y2k art dreams. Mods lives come first and foremost.
This Post Has Been Edited 1 Time. - Last Modified: 24 Nov 2020 - 03:24 ET

Forum IndexSite FeedbackBug Reports
I can't upload image!

Forum Key
No New Posts New Posts
Hot Topic! Hot Topic w/ New Posts
Locked Topic