Side 7 Error: Moving the file to your directory failed. Cannot continue adding image to the system.  
Error: Error in: Library_global::do_standard_query Line 547
Query Execution failed!
Got error 28 from storage engine
SQL Statement -- SELECT user_accounts.*, user_account_personal_info.*, user_account_system_info.*, access_control_list.*, SUM(account_credit_transactions.amount) as account_credits, user_accounts.id as user_account_id, user_account_personal_info.modified_date as personal_info_modified_date FROM user_accounts LEFT JOIN user_account_personal_info ON user_account_personal_info.user_account_id = user_accounts.id LEFT JOIN user_account_system_info ON user_account_system_info.user_account_id = user_accounts.id LEFT JOIN access_control_list ON access_control_list.id = user_accounts.access_control_list_id LEFT JOIN account_credit_transactions ON account_credit_transactions.user_account_id = user_accounts.id WHERE user_accounts.id = ? GROUP BY account_credit_transactions.user_account_id
Parameters -- 2
Update Profile · Private Messages · Manage Watched Threads

Forum IndexSite FeedbackBug Reports
Error: Moving the file to your directory failed. Cannot continue adding image to the system.

BelovedDoll

Total Posts: 2
Subject: Error: Moving the file to your directory failed. Cannot continue adding image to the system. Posted: 15 May 2018 - 01:52 ET

Came across this error trying to upload an image to my gallery. Needless to say the submission didn't go through.
BadKarma

File could not be found or doesn't exist.

Total Posts: 553
Subject: RE: Error: Moving the file to your directory failed. Cannot continue adding image to the system. Posted: 17 May 2018 - 03:20 ET

BelovedDoll wrote:
Came across this error trying to upload an image to my gallery. Needless to say the submission didn't go through.

Thanks for letting me know. I will look into this and correct it.

-- BK

My Side 7 Gallery | Personal Site
BelovedDoll

Total Posts: 2
Subject: RE: Error: Moving the file to your directory failed. Cannot continue adding image to the system. Posted: 22 May 2018 - 20:07 ET

Did this get corrected? Wanted to check before going through the trouble of trying to post again.
This Post Has Been Edited 1 Time. - Last Modified: 22 May 2018 - 22:01 ET

Forum IndexSite FeedbackBug Reports
Error: Moving the file to your directory failed. Cannot continue adding image to the system.

Forum Key
No New Posts New Posts
Hot Topic! Hot Topic w/ New Posts
Locked Topic