Side 7 spammer  
Update Profile · Private Messages · Manage Watched Threads

Forum IndexSite FeedbackBug Reports
spammer


Page 3 of 6 :: Viewing 21-30 of 57 1 2 3 4 5 6

Roadstripe

File could not be found or doesn't exist.

Total Posts: 686
Subject: They're like crabgrass ugly and all over the place. Posted: 30 Nov 2014 - 05:50 ET



There's currently another infestation of spammers. Apparently, they've sold their souls so they can scam people. One, named oresolli, thought Nightmus needed to be deluged by a ridiculous number of images of imaginary products that really don't belong in a comment. I probably need not remind you of the other evil-doers currently infecting this forum.

Hopefully, S7v5 is close to ready.
Weasel_Silver24

File could not be found or doesn't exist.

Total Posts: 57
Subject: RE: Spammer Posted: 30 Nov 2014 - 12:13 ET



Hey there, I have not been on here for a while. When I logged on I noticed I got eight new messages, but not from anyone good. I got spammed by
lpinelloalfo whoever that is, on November 1st 16:04 x3 through 16:01 x5.

Should I delete the messages?
BadKarma

File could not be found or doesn't exist.

Total Posts: 540
Subject: RE: spammer Posted: 30 Nov 2014 - 21:04 ET



Roadstripe wrote:
There's currently another infestation of spammers. Apparently, they've sold their souls so they can scam people. One, named oresolli, thought Nightmus needed to be deluged by a ridiculous number of images of imaginary products that really don't belong in a comment. I probably need not remind you of the other evil-doers currently infecting this forum.

Hopefully, S7v5 is close to ready.


I'm on it. Thanks for the head's up. And S7v5 is coming along.

-- BK


My Side 7 Gallery | Personal Site
BadKarma

File could not be found or doesn't exist.

Total Posts: 540
Subject: RE: spammer Posted: 30 Nov 2014 - 21:05 ET



Weasel_Silver24 wrote:
Hey there, I have not been on here for a while. When I logged on I noticed I got eight new messages, but not from anyone good. I got spammed by
lpinelloalfo whoever that is, on November 1st 16:04 x3 through 16:01 x5.

Should I delete the messages?


Yeah, go ahead. I'm going to shut down the account.

-- BK


My Side 7 Gallery | Personal Site
Roadstripe

File could not be found or doesn't exist.

Total Posts: 686
Subject: RE: spammer Posted: 07 Dec 2014 - 19:26 ET



Thank you.
Roadstripe

File could not be found or doesn't exist.

Total Posts: 686
Subject: Spam Cannot Replace a Soul Posted: 13 Sep 2015 - 02:43 ET



Another spate of spammers. They might even be hijacking some bits of the site, which I'm pretty sure you'd consider an insult.

I understand the need to advertise, but I fail to see how a ruthless spamming would make people inclined to consider their products.
Weasel_Silver24

File could not be found or doesn't exist.

Total Posts: 57
Subject: Re: Spammer Posted: 02 Oct 2015 - 10:20 ET



Spam - back again. Attacking the forums and attacking these two threads:

Wish List Time!
Side 7 v5 Status Update

Good luck!



Weasel_Silver24 Gallery
Roadstripe

File could not be found or doesn't exist.

Total Posts: 686
Subject: Death to Spam Posted: 24 Oct 2015 - 05:19 ET



How does one delete the spam comments, such as the sudden new attack today? I'd like to get rid of them, especially since I don't like the tacky background they stick on my submissions, but I don't see any way how to.
BadKarma

File could not be found or doesn't exist.

Total Posts: 540
Subject: RE: spammer Posted: 16 Nov 2015 - 14:08 ET



Roadstripe wrote:
How does one delete the spam comments, such as the sudden new attack today? I'd like to get rid of them, especially since I don't like the tacky background they stick on my submissions, but I don't see any way how to.


Regrettably, there currently isn't a way. The new site in-progress does have that capability, though. The best you can do with the current site is to hide the comments (make them private).

-- BK


My Side 7 Gallery | Personal Site
Weasel_Silver24

File could not be found or doesn't exist.

Total Posts: 57
Subject: RE: spammer Posted: 08 Mar 2016 - 10:56 ET



There's someone going by as wiganwmlan, and it's made 13 annoying comments my picture/drawing
"Out of Control Grounder - Cover"

I've hide the comments on that image, but it don't seem to work. The background of that page seems to act a little strange too.

I noticed when uploading images you can override files, would doing that do me any good of getting rid of those ad comments?

Just curious... Thanks.

Page 3 of 6 :: Viewing 21-30 of 57 1 2 3 4 5 6

Forum IndexSite FeedbackBug Reports
spammer


Forum Key
No New Posts New Posts
Hot Topic! Hot Topic w/ New Posts
Locked Topic